Dreams coming true

Gerards POV

Frank hasn't been the same these past few days. I keep waking up at odd hours of the night and morning to wake him up because he's been screaming and crying in his dreams. I woke up today at 2am, frank was screaming again.

"No! let me go!" frank yelled in his dream, "I don't love you anymore jamia i never will, i love gerard!"

I was slighty shaking frank trying to wake him up. "Frank wake up!"

Frank woke up and hugged me tight.

"Was it the same as the other dreams?" i asked.

He shook his head, "No i managed to find a way to escape where ever i was, but she was still trying to convince me that i loved her" frank replied.

"Anything else?"

"i found out where she kept me, it was my apartment"

I nodded, "Go back to sleep frankie"

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"hello?" i said not bothering to check the caller I.D

"Hi gerard, it's lindsey"

"Whats up?"

"Do you want to get some coffee?"

i thought about it, should i leave frank here surely he will be fine for a hour. Those dreams he is having are just dreams they are not real.

"Sure, see ya at starbucks soon"

"see ya then" she hunf up the phone.

I wrote frank a note incase he woke up while i was gone. I got dressed and went to starbucks.

Franks POV

I woke up screaming, again. I looked over to where gerard should of been but instead there was just a note.

Frankie, went to starbucks to meet lindsey will be back soon. Love Gee

I walked into the kitchen to get some skittles and coffee, as i walked past the window i swore i saw someone run past who looked a lot like jamia. I shook of the feeling it must have been a figment of my imagination. The coffee machine made a beep signaling that my coffee was ready, i poured some coffee and got my skittles. I walked back into the livingroom and sat on the couch with sweetpea. I had this weird sick feeling in my stomach. I finished my coffee quickly, i started to feel sick i ran to the bathroom in fear of empting the contents of my stomach. I threw up a few times, i went to the sink to brush my teeth and get the awful taste out of my mouth. I looked in  the mirror my pale reflection staring back at me but my reflection wasn't the only one looking back at me. Behind me stood jamia with a physcopathic smile on her face she kicked me in the shins and put a cloth with an unknow substance over my mouth.

"What the fu--" i started to sat before i collapsed.

Jamias POV

Drastic plans call for drastic measures, i finally got frank back. Granted i did kindap him and break into his house but all is fair in love and war, right? Anyway gerard didn't deserve him, i dragged his unconcious body into the backseat of my car with difficulty may i add. I drove to franks old apartment its a great hiding place no-one will think to look here. Luckily his apartment was on the first floor, i made sure no-one was around before dragging him into elevator. He may be small but he was still hard to drag into an apartment elevator. I fianlly dragged him into his apartment. Now where to put him i thought. I dragged him into the bedroom and tied his arms behind his head to the bed. When i finished tying his arms i went and had a nap on the couch.

Gerards POV

I left starbucks after about an hour, as i was driving home i tried to ring frank he didn't answer maybe he was still asleep. I walked through the front door, i had an odd feeling something wasn't right.

"Frank" i called out

No reply. I ran into the bedroom he wasn't there. I searched the whole house and i couldn't find him. Oh no, he wasn't anywhere in the house i called mikey to see if he was at his house. i picked up the phone and called mikey.

"Mikey have you seen frank" i asked frantically

"No i haven't seen him since me and ray were at your house"

"Okay maybe ray knows where he is, bye mikey"

"Bye"

I rang ray, "Ray" i said frantically as he answered the phone.

"Hey gerard"

"Is frank at your house?"

"No why do you ask?"

"i came home and he was gone and there was no note"

"Maybe he went to the shops"

"I hope so, bye"

I wonder where he is maybe he did just go to the shops. I tried to stop panicing by watching a movie. I must have fallen asleep because when i woke the TV was blank and the sun was setting.

"Frank" i called out. Maybe he had come home while i was asleep. I called his phone again, still no answer. Frank wouldn't just leave the house whithout leaving a note. Maybe i should ring jamia, i know she is off the rails but i was desperate. After internally battling with myself i rang jamia. I picked up my phone and dialed her number on the 3rd ring she answered.

"Hi jamia"

"Oh, hello gerard" she said spitefully.

"I was windering if you had seen frank, i haven't seen him since this morning"

"Uhh n-no i haven't s-seen him" she stuttered as she quickly ended the call.

Hmm that was weird even for her i have a feeling she is hiding something from me. With each painfully slow minute that passed i was getting more and more worried. If he's not back tomorrow morning i'll call the police and file a missing persons report. I yawned, even tho i just woke up from a nap this stress is making me tired. I went into my bedroom and fell into a nightmare ridden sleep.

I woke up sweating, it was a horrible dream. I dreamt of never finding frank and jamia cackling in my head as i failed at my attempts to find him. But dreams don't come true, right? I will find frank. Frank still wasn't back when i woke and he wasn't answering his phone so i ran the police.

"hello what is your emergency?" i a ladies voice cam through the phone.

"Hi, i would like to file a missing persons report for my boyfriend Frank Iero"

"Okay, when was the last time you saw him?"

"yesterday morning when i left to meet a friend at starbucks, i have tried calling him numerous amounts of time and none of our closest friends have seen him"

"Okay could you come into the station now so we can get a description of him"

"Okay"

----Skips boring police stuff----

A/N franks missing :o will they him and why is jamia acting so weird.