That bitch

A/N so i lyed about when i was going to update, sorry.

Franks POV

There was aknock at the door, gerard must have forgotten his keys. I got up and answered the door it wasn;t gerard. It was someone who i never wanted to see again and she knew it.

"Frank! please don't shut the door, i came to apologize" Jamia pleaded.

"No jamia, i've had enough of you and your bullshit. enough of your constant attempts to win me back"

"Frank, i'm not trying to win you back i sincerly want to apologize i want to be friends" jamia replied desperately, "Just here me out"

"No, i don't want anything to do with you! i yelled.

"If you don't give me a chance you're not getting sweetpea back!

"How did you get let sweetpea!?"

"I used the spare key" she smirked.

"Your a sneaky bitch jamia" i growled.

"Now calling me a bitch isn't going to get you anywhere" she smirked again.

"Where's sweetpe!?"

"In my car, if you don't believe me i'll go get here"

"Go get her"

Jamia walked to her car and picked up my precious sweetpea, she came back over to where iwas standing with sweetpea.

"How about you let me in and we can talk"

I unwillingly opened the door to let her in, she walked in still carrying sweetpea.

"I want something from you that only you can give me and i know you want sweetpea back"

Jamia moved closer to me on the couch, she put sweetpea on the ground.

"Frank" jamia put one hand on my cheek. 

Jamia moved closer if that was possible

"jamia, stop"

She didn;t listen, she crashed her lips agaisnt mine, she put her hands on the back of my neck. Someone walked through the door and gasped.

"Frank Jamia, WHAT THE FUCK!? gerard yelled.

"Well i'll be going now, you can have sweetpea back" Jamia smirked as she left.

:Frank i thought you loved me" gerard said tears brimming his eyes.

"i do love you gerard! Forever and always, rememeber?"

"Then why the fuck were you kissing that bitch!"

"Let me explain! i didn't kiss her she kissed me!"

"Save it frank" he said and ran out the door to his car.

"Gerard, wait!" i yelled but it was no use he wasn't going to turn around.

I walked over to sweetpea, i sat on the ground next to her and cried.

Gerards POV.

He kissed her he fucking kissed her. Who knows how far they would have gone if i didn't walk in. Why would he do that to me?! i thought he loved me. I finally got to where i was driving to. i got out and knocked on the door.

"Gerard whats wrong?

"Frank, he was kissing jamia, why would he do that to me mikey, why" i said as i cried into the shoulder of my younger brother.

"Come on gee, we'll talk about this inside" mikey lead me into the livingroom. "okay so tell me exactly what happened"

I told mikey what happened, including the other times jamia had come to my house.

"Wow, did it ever cross your mind that jamia may of forced herself on frank"

"I must admit i didn't think of that"

"gerard it is clear that frank obiviously loves you a lot, Jamia probably forced herself on him just before you walked in, also he said that he had a bad feeling about what jamia might of been planning" mikey said.

"I think your right, thankyou mikey"

"Anytime, now you should prabably go back to frank"

"Yeah, bye little bro" i gave him a hug and left.

"Bye" he called out as i left.

I got in my car and started driving back to my house. Hopefully frank is still there. I ran inside my house, nothing looked out of the ordinary.

"Frank" i called out, "frank, where are you?" 

I walked into the livingroom, sweetpea was on the floor curled up and next to her was frank. He had dried tears on his cheeks and his eyeliner was smudged. I walked over to where frank was and sat on the floor next to him.

"Frank" i whispered shaking his shoulders slightly.

"gee, is that you" frank asked sleepily.

"Yeah frankie its me"

Frank sprung up from the ground and threw his arms around my neck"

"I'm sorry i didn't believe you" i said.

"Gee i love you forever and always, i would never kiss that bitch as i said before she kissed me" he replied.

"I love you too, i went to mikeys' he made me realise that you love me to much to cheat on me and kiss that bitch, after he said it i realised it to"

Frank nodded and kissed me on the lips, "forever and always" he whispered in my ear.

Jamias POV

Well it looks like they will break up now, then i can have frank again. I jsu need to think of a way to get him to back. He definately won't trust me, that was the downside to my plan. Maybe i could blackmail him into being with me but he proabably would find a way to tell someone if i did that. Maybe, just maybe it could work. I don't want it to be in a illegal way maybe i could just take him agaisnt his will In other words kidnap him but thats illegal; Maybe thats the only way i could have him. Well which ever way i decide, i will get him back.

A/N next update will be sometime next weak. What do you think jamia will do??