Finish what we started

A/N ray and mikey are just dating christa and alicia

Gerards POV

"We are going to a party, Brian is throwing one for the success of the tour we just finished" Ray informed us.

"It's next friday, we'll pick you guys up at 8" mikey told us.

"Okay, sounds good" i said.

"Well we better head home, alicia and christa will be waiting" mikey said.

"Bye guys, see ya on friday" i replied

"Bye" they both said as they left.

"Frankieee, i'm tired lets go to bed" i whined, i looked to the other side of the couch to see frank beginning to fall alseep.

"Carry me?" he sleepily asked.

I nodded and carried him into my room . I took off his jeans and shirt so he slept in his boxers and i did the same. I got into bed and pulled the duvet over us and put my arm around frank.

"Goodnight frank, i love you" i whispered when i was sure he was completely alseep.

-The next morning-

I woke up to find frank missing from bed and a note in his place.

Gee, went to get some clothes from my apartment and to feed sweetpea, stay in bed. I"m bringing starbucks back and the we can finish what we started yesterday ;) Xo frankie

A few minutes had passed and soon the aroma of coffee drifted into my room.

"Hey gee, got you some coffee" frank said

"Morning sugar" i said as i got up to get my coffee and kissed the corner of frank's lips.

"Tease" he said.

I just smirked, "coffee first then we can continue" i told him.

He seemed satisfyed with my answer. We drank our coffe in silence, it wasn't awkward but a comfortable silence. Frank put his empty cup on the table and took my now empty cup and put it will his. I smirked at him, i leaned down and crashed my lips agaisnt his.

"Now we can continue" i told him.

I pushed frank so he was on his back i hovered above him.

I'm such a tease i thought to myself.

I leaned down to kiss him, but frank pushed me onto my back so he was on top. He sat so he was stradding my hips. I slid my hands into the waistband of his jeans, he pulled his jeans off and i did the same. I could feel franks bulge, i decided to tease him by moving my hips into his. I slipped my hands up his shirt, i started pulling his shirt up slowly, to tease him of course. I took his shirt off, he ripped mine off. Frank started kissing my neck until he found my sweetspot, he started biting and sucking my neck leaving a hickey just like i did to him yesterday. I slipped my hands into franks boxers, i could feel his bulge. I was about to pull his boxers down until a knock at the door interupped us.

"Fucking hell!" frank swore under his breathe.

We quickly put on our clothes and fixed out hair, i went to open the door. I was shocked at who i saw.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" i growled.

A/N who could be at the door? sorry to leave on a cliffhanger but it had to be done