Cheaters,Break-ups and cuddles

Franks POV

The bus stopped outside my house, i said my goodbyes and got out.

"See ya soon" i yelled over my shoulder.

I walked up the stairs and to my apartment, "Jamia, where are you?" i called out. There was no answer, i walked into our bedroom and was shocked at what i saw. Jamia in bed with another man.

"Jamia, we are over" i stated, "also get the fuck out of my apartment, now."

"O-Okay" she whimpered back sensing there was no way she could try to change my mind.

"Also by the time i get home, i dont want to see you or your stuff still here" i said

She nodded, i left my apartment and started walking to gerards house.

Gerards POV

The bus finally stopped outside my house, i said goodbye and walked into my house.

"lindsey" i called out

"Hey Gee" she replied

"We need to talk...i'm just not home enough to be with you, i don't think this is working out" i told her

"Bullshit, whats the real reason?" she said

"i'm inlove with Frank" i told her

Lindsey stormed off, i assume she went to pack her stuff, a little while later Lindsey came out with her suitcases.

"I've called a cab, i'm going to Rhode Island" she said trying to fight back the tears, "one more thing, have a good fucking life jerk" she said angrily.

I decided to put a movie on, i was about to start watching A Nightmare on Elm street when there was a knock at the door. It was Frank :).

"Hey sugar, how did jamia take the news?" i asked

"She cheated on me" frank said

"Wow, well lindsey didn't take it well and is moving to Rhode Island, do you want to watch a movie with me i just started watching a nightmare on elm street." i told him.

Frank smiled and ran into the living room, i followed him in, he was lying on the couch.

"Frankie" i whined

"what gee?" he replied innocently.

"sit up, your taking up the whole couch" I said.

"Fineeeeee" he said drawing out the 'e'

I sat on the couch and scooted over so there was no gap in between us. I put my arm around him and he cuddled into my side. I smiled in content and kissed his forehead, he did his cute little giggle.

"What's so funny frankie?" I asked him.

He smiled up at me, "it's just I'm still not used to you kissing me offstage, it just feels like a dream"

"Well believe it because it's real, also now that we are both single, will you officially be my boyfriend?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Of course, Gee!"

I leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips I felt frank smile into the kiss as he pulled away. He rested his head on my lap and slowly fell asleep.