Ah Yes This 👉👌

Start from the beginning

"I bet he will be and even greater dad when this baby comes. Hopefully you make it into this world little munchkin, we already love you. I hope, mom will too." You said with a sincere smile, touching your stomach one last tone with your shiny ringed finger.

Before walking upstairs to your shared room.

Kai was soon done tucking Eri in bed as he headed towards the room. When he walked in he say your back turned in bed.

He smiled as you followed directions. Kai changed into comfortable clothes and joined you in bed.

"Y/n are you awake?" He asked facing the ceiling. "Mm." You hummed in response.

"Baby must be tiring already. Goodnight my love." Kai laid on his side and and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Night." You yawned and leaned into his chest.

The expensive engagement ring shining on the counter.

_______________

The next day was moving day for you, taking boxes and moving in with Kai.

M/n was happy to see you all back.

"Yes your all here for Y/n's things! I placed down some boxes in case you might need extra for clothes." She said with a smile.

"Thank you M/n, I think we'll need them." Kai smiled stepping in. "No problem welcome back!" She hugged the male.

"Hi grandma!" Eri giggled waving at her. "Hi honey I missed you! Where's your mommy?" She asked for you while hugging Eri.

The girl giggled again. "Mommy's outside calling someone, or a place I don't know." Eri said, not quite sure. She didn't want to tell your secrets yet, though she was bursting to say something.

M/n shook her head. "That crazy women. Are you sure you want silly Y/n to be your mommy Eri?" Your mother asked curiously.

Eri immediately nodded rapidly. "Mommy's not silly! I love her and she's the bestest in the entire world! I love her this much!" Eri stretched her arms and stood on her tip toes as high as she could.

"Woah that sure is a whole lot! How about you Kai?" She brought the male into the conversation.

Kai looked up from grabbing a box. "The same as Eri." He said glancing at his cheery daughter.

M/n laughed again. "Just making sure." She said guiding them both around the house to your old room.

"Grandma can you take me to the bathroom?" Eri shyly said holding her hands together. "Eri-" "No it's fine Kai I got her! You keep taking that route down!" M/n sweetly said and took Eri away.

Eri couldn't help but spill some beans. "Hey grandma. Can I have a ring pop?" Eri said sitting on the toilet.

"Why do you want that Eri?" M/n asked curiously. "Because it's a ring! I want to be like momm- I mean their good candy!" She covered it up.

Your mother laughed. "Alright I think I have a few left in my candy jar. Only the bestest for my sweet angel." She rubbed her head, as Eri's feet swayed on the ground.

Grandma's going to be super happy. I want mommy to have the baby already so I can be a big sister! Eri thought, smiling.

Meanwhile you were outside on the phone, making an appointment.

"Y/n L/n. Today at four sharp. You said you wanted obgyn correct?" The clerk for the doctors asked behind the phone. "I- yes that's correct." You were biting your nails on the phone.