Ah Yes This 👉👌

Start from the beginning

"Right. I would have been lost." He tucked a strand of your h/c hair behind your ear. His slender fingers trailing down to lay on your stomach. "Plus, this thought wouldn't have ever been in my mind. An actual, baby, that I put inside. Especially with, the women I love, that also loves me back. It's so unreal." Kai spoke softly.

One hand held on gently to your stomach, the other held your hand, the one with no ring on.

"Oh Kai, you sure did put this baby inside. I can't wait to go to the doctors office all the time and check up on it." You smiled with a laugh.

Kai chuckled at your contagious doing. "The bad part about you being pregnant is that we don't get to have fun in bed anymore. How long will it be, nine months? I already want to be inside you again." No other signals, Kai pressed his lips onto yours and his tongue slipped in by itself.

Caught off guard you gasped and pulled away, his tongues touch still lingering in your wet cavern.

"K-Kai don't talk like that now." You said with a blush. Kai noticed your state and gave you a quick kiss.

"But I love seeing you below me, bare." He smirked at you with lust filled golden yellow eyes.

You sighed. "Kai, wether you like it or not we have to wait, I'm sure it'll go by fast. Think of it this way, we'll have a bigger family, it'll be like a dream for me. Married to you, imagine." You said thinking more towards the close future.

Kai looked at you lovingly. "I'll be the lucky one for sure with you Y/n." He said lifting your hand with the ring on again.

"Beautiful. Not just the ring, but every part of you my love." He kissed your hand once more.

You smiled. "Yeah right." You laughed joking around. "Don't bring yourself down, am I already going to have to punish you Y/n? They do say my substance is good for the baby." He smirked again.

"K-Kai leave him or her out of this! We have bigger things to do for tomorrow about everything amazing happening. Starting with the little girl that fell asleep hanging on your leg." You said nervously, the feeling dying down as you saw a peacefully drooling Eri.

The male faced down at his daughter, he saw her loosely hanging about to fall.

A panic washed over him as Kai scrambled to his leg and picked up the jelly like girl just in time. Her snoring hitched as Kai fixed her in his grasp.

You walked up towards Eri and moved the hair from her face. "Let's take her to bed." You said leaning to grab Eri. Kai pulled her away. "Y/n you can't carry heavy things yet." Kai said motioning towards your stomach.

You crossed your arms. "Kai I'm barley starting with the baby, it's going to be fine." You said holding your arms out.

Kai kissed your forehead. "Start heading to bed, I'm taking her. Not taking no for an answer." You sternly said. You gave in. "Okay." You kissed Eri on her forehead.

A small smile went onto her sleeping face. "Goodnight Eri." You whispered. "Night night mommy." Eri replied with a yawn.

"Go to the room." Kai said looking at you. "I'm going I'm going." You said putting your hands up in a defensive way with a laugh.

Kai smirked as you walked in front, he quickly smacked your ass. "Kai Chisaki!" You turned to look at him angrily, only to find his right in front of you with Eri.

"Y/n Chisaki. Oh wait, not yet." He laughed and kissed your lips. "See you in bed my love." He quietly said before walking upstairs again.

You looked at him traveling up, holding Eri sweetly like a good father.