Chapter 20

The following day, Vanessa woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking in her kitchen. She put on her walked to the kitchen and stood behind Kara waiting for the girl to notice her presence. Eventually she wrapped her arms around her causing Kara to jump slightly while flipping a pancake.

"Morning beautiful." Vanessa said while shoving her face into the crook of Kara's neck.

"Why, good morning love." Kara giggled as she began playing breakfast. Kara turned and stared for a second. She had seen Vanessa in many outfits but her favourite was her red flannel pj shorts and Calvin Klein sports bra fit.

Vanessa noticed this and grabbed the plates from Kara's hands and planting a kiss on her nose. This was met with a stunned Kara snapping back to reality.

"Take a picture babe it will last longer." Kara blushed and joined her girlfriend for breakfast.

Alex's Apartment

Alex woke up feeling the warmth of another body next to her. She slowly turned around to see a dark haired woman sleeping peacefully next to her.  She knew the moment that they both awoke the feeling of comfort and warmth would be over. Back to reality. Alex had no way to explain how this happen. More importantly she had no way to explain this to Kara.

"Do you plan on staring at me all day or are you going to come closer?" The woman remarked. Her eyes remained closed as she turned over to snuggle closer to Alex.

Alex let out a small laugh before pulling her close, taking in her sent. "Careful Ms. Luthor, any closer and you'll miss your morning meetings."

"Challenged accepted." The CEO remarked.

So short I'm so sorry