ᴍ.ʏ.ɢ + ᴊ.ʜ.s ↳2

Start from the beginning

As the class droned on Hoseok's eyes flickering to Yoongis leaned over figure as he sketched in his sketchbook. Mindless doodles of him and Hoseok in different positions, scenarios, even things he couldn't get out of his head. 

"Teacher's pet
If I'm so special, why am I secret?
Yeah, why the fuck is that?"

Hoseok drew the blinds in the classroom as his door locked before him. He made his way over to the mint haired male who leaned against the dark brown wood desk, his eyes tracking his ever movement. Taking in todays outfit a black beanie, paired with a black t-shirt along with two chains hanging down his chest. A pair of black baggy pants along with tan sneakers and a pair of gold glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose. He was simply the most beautiful thing in the room. 

As Yoongi savored the sight as Hoseok tan hands went to the mint haired males waist gently pulling him forward. Their lips connected in a passionate kiss as Hoseok's hands played with the ends of Yoongi's shirt. A few moments later a pile of clothes laid by the side of the desk as he prepped the mint haired males rim. 

Hoseok's phone rang through the room but it was ignored in the moment of bliss as moments later Hoseok was guiding the tip of his girth into the pretty ring of muscles, making them both groan out from the feeling. 

"Do you regret
The things we shared that I'll never forget?
Well, do you? Tell me that"

Hoseok's hips moved fluidly as he thrusted in the tight heat rapped around his girth, his hand prints molding into Yoongi's hips and he thrusted. Yoongi's head dropped down to his arms as he whimpered out pushing his hips back to meet the powerful thrust being delivered to him. One of Yoongi's hand clutched the edge of the desk while the other covered his face. "F-fuck Mr Jung p-please go harder"

The said male only slowed down his thrust his head tilting "You know we don't beg for things baby, you'll take exactly what i give you right?" Hoseok brought his ring clad hand down against the plump skin connected now with his own hips. Yoongi nodded his head in response, though a moment later his head was brought back. "Thats not a response" Hoseok said as his thrust slowed but he still delivered them deeply, savoring the tight heat. "Y-yes mm sorry" Yoongi mumbled. 

Satisfied with the response Hoseok let go off Yoongi's hair, instead his hand travelled down Yoongi's back his fingers slightly slipping in to the prominent back dimples on Yoongi's milky skin. The sound of Hoseok's phone rang through the classroom again. Hoseok groaned and grabbed it answering, his thrust stopping at together as he pulled out to talk to whoever was on the other line. 

"I know I'm young, but my mind is well beyond my years
I knew this wouldn't last, but fuck you, don't you leave me here"

Hoseok grabbed his underwear slipping them on as he made his way closer to the door, talking in a hushed tone. His tone grew worried as he paced in his spot, his hands carding through his hair.  Yoongi groaned quietly and rubbed his face his hands going to fix the mess on his head before he sat up to full height as Hoseok hung up the phone. "I've gotta go" is all he said as he dressed back and threw Yoongi's clothes back over to him. 

Yoongi caught the clothes and glanced down as they hit his chest. He quietly got dressed and grabbed his bag, as Hoseok slipped his phone into his pocket and grabbed his own things. Yoongi quietly watched as the teacher frantically cleaned up his small mess, before they both made eye contact. "You're gonna have to find a way home i have to get to the hospital" Hoseok said as he ushered the 18 year old out of the classroom and turned off the lights. 

Yoongi made his way down the hallway, as he and Mr Jung split ways. You couldn't say Yoongi was surprised, he signed himself up to get hurt sleeping with a married man he loved, though he couldn't say it didn't hurt. He thought about how much of a lucky woman Hoseok's wife was, she often took him for granted.  Yoongi was caught up in his thoughts as he quietly made his way down the hall he made eye contact with a fellow student who only shook his head and mumbled under his breath "Teachers pet"  

"If I'm so special, why am I secret?"

❥ +a/n: So! I finally got a chance to update , first off if you don't like Hoseok, well you might as well put your fist up and fight me, second off its time for the second sope update, hopefully this makes up for me posting mainly yoonmin lmao, i'm totally not a yoonmin stan 😗 but anyways i hope you guys enjoy this update, third before i forget, i'm not gonna be posting the updates in parts, ill make them into one full part so you guys don't have to wait for me to update the second, third, etc it. It may take a little longer though between this and school my update schedule is non existent lol. Anyways i hope you guys liked this update, ill be working on another one soon i forget the third ship that was requested but anyways have a good rest of your day/night. See you guys next week hopefully lol - much love angel ❤︎

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤:

1572

𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨?

edited ✔︎