"I told you before that loving you is complicated, and one of these reasons is that telling you the truth could do me more harm than good. However, I have to tell you everything just very slowly. I need to make sure that your human mind won't break."

"Break? Are you like in some kind of steroid ingesting animal worshipping cult? Am I going to be your virgin sacrifice or something?" I frowned.

He pulled me out of the truck, laughing, "The only motherfucker witnessing you sacrificing your virginity is me." 

His hands connect with mine, "Sounds like a plan to me, wolfy."I giggle while we make our way through the entrance of the mall. The smell of cotton candy, Chinese food, and corn dogs all invaded my nostrils when we entered the food court. My stomach starts to protest as the scent of food surrounds me. I barely ate my cereal once he busted that 'I want you to live with me' line. After that, my appetite pretty much vanished.

"Can you please buy me a corndog"? I asked, standing before the vendor; he instantly pulled out money to pay the guy. "Thanks, I don't have my wallet. I can pay you back when we get home. I think it's in my pocketbook." I was so caught up in eating my food it didn't dawn on me that I referred to his house as 'home.'

He pulled his arm around me until my breast touched his chest, "The sound of home leaving your lips is maddening. You have no fucking idea what I feel for you, do you?" His mouth suddenly crashes on mine, "Paying me back is out of the question. No one else will be taking care of you. Do you understand, my priceless little toy?"

"Wow, how can someone make such a derogatory statement sound so alluring?" I look up lovingly into his gaze.

"Helena, you're mine! Your body was designed for me to be the only person to please it properly. If I can make your pussy slippery with words, can you imagine what my cock will do?"

Alright, I need to detach myself from this male siren before I start moaning in front of all these people. I was so caught up in our lustful bubble I momentarily forgot where we were. "Maybe, we should do some shopping." I half stutter as I shake my head.

"I will lead the way, my perfect little Luna." I raise an eyebrow at that name, but questioning him is pointless, so I follow him. We walk through the doors of Neiman Marcus, heading straight to the counter. "My wife and I are here to get her a new wardrobe. I need a clerk, and everything will be charged to the Adolfo account."

The clerk at once tenses up at his name, and she suddenly calls for two other women from the back. They surround me pushing me down a hallway to a private room decorated in white and gold with cream-colored vintage furniture. My astonished face starts surveying the room, taking in all its wondrous glory, before smiling at him.

A girl sure could get used to getting spoiled.

"Ms. Adolfo, we will return with our best woman's attire."

"Thank you," I waited for them to leave before turning to Elijah, "Dude, why in the hell wasn't I invited to our wedding?" I glared.

"I drugged you and performed the ceremony while you were unconscious." My mouth opens, "Relax, I am only fucking with you. I think of you as my wife; is that so wrong?"

His innocent question makes me feel all kinds of fucked up. "I suppose it's not wrong, just your overly aggressive.... dominant even. You are not consulting me in any decision you're making about us. What you say goes is the feel I'm getting."

"It is in my nature to lead, sweetheart. However, you can have control for five minutes when you finally let me deflower you; after that, all control you have is gone."