+. wtf is a training camp?!

YOUR POV!

i yawned, lacking too much sleep.

the halls are pretty silent today, where are they? i thought.

walking down the corridors of the dorm, was suspiciously scary.

as i made my way down the stairs, i noticed the group surrounding the dining table.

"huh? overnight training?" soma questioned, reading the manual.

yuki bends herself, "so it's that time is it?

"what is?" i said as i joined the conversation.

their eyes gazed on me, it was weird but okay.

"the training camp" marui answered, fixing his glasses.

man, marui looks like a cute detective!
but for real, wtf is a training camp?!!

ryoko walks towards the table while placing her hands on my shoulder, "we have those in elementary middle school it was an outing when we sit outside for a few days."
she said.

"oookay, so this is like wilderness adventure school..or whatever." soma replied, flipping the pages of the manual.

as i find my way to sit on one of the chairs,  i noticed megu-chan shaking.

"oh- what's wrong megu-chi?" i asked worriedly.

"because she knows, this training camp is like a trip to hell and we all have to face it to survive" marui said, a serious look on his face.

now he became hot, man marui!!!!11!1!

yuki closed her eyes, "all of the freshman students get sent to the mountains and are subjected to whole bunch of brutal test," she opened her eyes suddenly which caused me to flinch a little "if you don't manage to pass everything you'll be told to leave the academy!! they say it's for the spirit of friendship, but the truth is.. this training is for the spirit of pain and torture and failure!!" yuki exclaimed.

well fuck.

megu-chi's nervousness only got worst, she began shaking much more than before.

" it's not that bad, just a little competitive education," isshiki said, half naked.

holy fuck isshiki-senpaiii!!!1!!1!

i shook my head at the thought.

wtf is wrong with me today?!!!

i have this fucking training camp to focus on, stay conscious (y/n)!!

"in the words of the principal, this is when the process reveals the best of the bests among us" isshiki continued.

"didn't you go to that so-called training camp last year, satoshi-kun?" i asked while crossing my arms.

"yeah, how'd you survive?" daigo added.

"very carefully, even back then, dozen of students were forced to leave the premises and a few others were even expelled." isshiki said, a serious face with a serious tone.