+. eggxotic tongue wth

YOUR POV

I quickly got off the train and headed towards the gates of Totsuki, but before I can even reach the gates, a sudden whail reached my ears, and me being a freaking curious lad, I turned my gaze towards the one making the whails.

As I turned my head, my gaze landed on a man weeping LOUDLY on the side. Begging for second chance, i guess? idk like I care either way.

Just as I was moving my feet, I heard a stomp like for real, a stOmp. I don't even know why the hell it's lou-

'oh. lol.'

The creepy red-head's face was currently smashed into some rich ass dude's foot, and then I regretted the next thing I've done.

I burst out laughing.

"Oh my, dude idk if I should help your butt out but heck this is funny..PFTHAHAHAHAHA" I can't control my laugh.GOD.DAMN.IT.

[TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY LOVE FOR SAIKI MWA]

As I walked down the hallway towards the hallway, I've bumped more than a hundred students.. i think.

I don't know what's going on in there but hey, im a curious lad y'know.

When I arrived at the room, I saw two girlies. They are freaking fLiRtiNg! So of course my stoO0pid mouth spoke.

"Are you done flirting or not?" I blurted out, which caused them to stop fLirTinG!

"So the theme is just eggs right?" said the guy besides me. Which I don't know who..yet. T'was dark y'know!

"Yes, but let me ask you once again. Are you sure tha-" the blonde words was
cut by the boi.

"Man look at this knife so cool!" he said with fULL adoration in his eyes. It's clearly twinkling.

'Well if isn't the freaking red creep.'

"Hey! Don't you dare cut off Erina-sama's wo-" the magenta haired girlie attempted to speak.

keyword: attempted.

"Oh! You're the girl I met on the train. Name's Yukihira Soma by the way." he said with a smile.

"Yes, you said that twice now." I replied while remaining my stoic face.

He wasn't able to speak again since the tension surrounding was not just awkward, it was rEALLY AWKWARD!

"Let me tell you my standards are the highest of the highest! And you expect me to eat some trash made by mere students like you two? I tasted alm-"
you guessed it, the blonde was cutted off again.

(A/N: I don't even know if 'cutted' is an official english word.)

"We just have to make you say it's delicious right?" said Soma.

"I can do it by force." I said with my face still expressionless.

And boi did it intimidated them.

'suckers.'

And so, me and Soma started cooking.

He grabbed the ingredients needed for his dish, and so did I.

While I was working on my dish, I glanced at the ingredients he has gathered and boi was it my favorite.

'rice with transforming seasoning, how I've missed eating that during lunch at school.'

As soon as I finished chopping my onions and green peppers, I then put it on the pan to fry it with olive oil.

After it became tender, I added diced tomatoes garlic and green onions.

While cooking I stirred it frequently until it thickens, then sprinkled salt all over it.

After 10-15 minutes, I then made room for the eggs, with a spatula, I helped the egg whites then letting it simmer uncovered.

While waiting for the eggs to be slightly cooked, I heard the blonde speak.

"What are you two making with these low quality ingredients? You didn't even had the audacity to pick the best ones!" she said.

"Oh, you still haven't guessed what my dish is?" questioned Soma.

"For someone who had tasted almost all the dishes in the world, you sure aren't observant." I said as I joined the conversation."Clearly Mr. Yukihira here is making a transforming seasoned rice, am I right?" I questioned Soma without breaking my gaze with the blonde.

"See? Even an ordinary short girl like her can guess what my dish is." he said while placing a hand on my shoulder.

'Im not that short.'

I just glared at Soma for a second then returned to my dish which was done at it's third phase.

As for the finishing touches, I sprinkled black pepper and green onions on it.

Then swalla! Turkish Menemen is ready to serve!

As I was about to let her taste my dish, I heard the blonde says "IT'S DE-, DISGUSTING!" she exclaimed.

'It looks delicious tho.'

"Yo can I taste a little?" I questioned Soma. Of course I missed to eat this dish.

I scooped it to my spoon and then placed it on my mouth, then swallowed it.

AND BOI WAS IT DELICIOUS! I DIDN'T EVEN CARED TO STOP MY MOAN.
(A/N: that sounds wrong lol.)

"Man, for someone who possess the God tongue whatsoever, you have low tastes." I said while moving my dish closer to her.

"This is the dish you've made? For a girl who's very confident with her cooking, you sure do work plainly." she commented with a smirk displayed on her face.

'taste it already my feet are going numb, I want to sit down or better lay down my bed.'

Suddenly, she moaned.

EROTICALLY

Oh my.

"So? Are you going to continue moaning or tell me how it tastes?" I asked impatiently.

"It's.."

×××××

A/N: CLIFFHANGER HEHE.

IM ACTUALLY ON A DATE WITH BAKUBAE RN SO IM SORRY😤♥️