+. creepy red-head

[Y/N]'S POV

As I sat in the train towards Totsuki, a sudden red-head pops out of nowhere.

"Hey, is that seat beside you empty?" he asks.

'Is he blind or something? plus I don't want to ruin my 'energy-saving mode' for this hour'

I grabbed my bag on the seat beside me then tapped the seat while looking at him, signaling him to sit down.

At first he was confused but then understands seconds after.

"Thank you, miss?" he asked again.

I just hummed in reply.

Minutes later I noticed that he's still staring at me, and boi did it scared me.

"You a stalker or somethin'?" I asked out of nowhere to release my breath that I was holding in.

"Oh! So you could talk. I thought you can't speak." he replied while staring at me.

And no I'm not a stalker, I was just waiting for your reply, I asked for your name a minute ago, oh Im Yukihira Soma by the way." he continued.

'now he freaking wants my name? heck no.'

"That's what stalkers says and do." I coldly replied and then faced the window.

-

"...ke up"

'huh? am I already at my destination?'

"Wake up miss."

I noticed the familiar voice who's waking me from my slumber.

'stupid tampon-head'

I didn't speak to him, and just glared at him.

"Uh.. we're almost at our destination." he said.

"Oh, oka- hOld up wait a minute." I replied while raising both my hands up in the air.

"What do you mean 'we'? plus how the bloody hell did you know where I was freaking headed to? That's it, you're really a creepy stalker-like tampon-head." I continued while glaring at him.

He sweat dropped and pointed at my bag, I looked down at my bag and saw the 'Totsuki Culinary School' envelope.

'oh.'

"...sorry." was the last words I said before running to drop off the train as I was followed calmy by the creepy redded-stalker.

×××××