+. bad tastes

YOUR POV

"It's... DISGUSTING!"

stupid blonde and her freaking pride.

To be honest, I wasn't actually surprised.

"Hey can I get a taste?" Soma questioned.

"Sure." bluntly answered myself.

Soma went for a taste and boi was he impressed.

"It's actually delicious, maybe you do really have bad tastes." said Soma to the blonde.

Marry me.

I shook my head to remove my thoughts.

Gross (y/n) gross.

After all the time I spent cooking for her stupid mouth, I was neglected.

Should've just sleep instead.

As I was walking on the sideways, I spotted a familiar red-head on the field near the riverbank.

Oh lol. He's probably depressed right now.

Nonetheless, I walked over to Soma.

"Don't be depressed, kiddo." I blurted out.

"I'm pretty sure I'm older than you." he replied.

"Im pretty...sUrE that blonde has bad tastes or maybe even she doesn't want us to surpass her cooking level..or maybe you're just bad at cooking." I said while shrugging.

"You failed too you know. Does that mean you're bad at cooking as well?" he said with a smug face.

u idiot im cheering u up! >:(

"Don't you dare use my words against me." I said while huffing, pretending I'm pissed off just to enlighten the mood.

He laughed and that actually made me happy as well. Cheering up someone just hit me okAy?

[TIME SKIP]

After all the ruckus in today's event, I laid myself in the soft foam of the bed in the lodge just near Totsuki.

I don't want to go home, empty-handed y'know!

Just as I was about to visit my slumber my phone buzzed, indicating I have a notification. I didn't care anyways. Im too tired. I wasted almost all of my energy today.

A minute later my phone rang.

who the hell is calling me this late?!
well it's still 8p.m but still I need to hit the hay y'know get my beauty sleep and all.

YUKIHIRA SOMA
is calling...

IGNORE          ACCEPT

WTF.

Nonetheless I answered the call.

"YOYOYO (Y/N)!!"

damn, first name basis already?

"What?" I bluntly answered. Saving energy y'know.

"GUESS WHAT?!" he exclaimed lOUDLY.

"Do you think I'm some kind of mind reading psychic? well guess what? I'm not." I replied.