Part 30

-Harry-

*Sunday morning*

I woke up to my phone buzzing in my stand. I decided that I'd answer since it has been a few days since I've even touched it really.

"Hello."
"Harry." It's Louis.
"Hi Louis."
"Haz, why haven't you responded to my texts? Or calls? Or read anything? Are you okay?"
"Baby I'm sorry. I-I took a break from my phone to give you space. So you could be with your family."

"Harry I didn't need space from you baby. I was so worried. If you ever do that again let me know if you are doing that next time please," he cleared his throat, "Haz I thought you did something. I thought you were- uh not okay."

"I'm, fine."

"Harry-"

"No I think I'm actually doing a little better. I've spent the past few days with my mom and Gemma and Gemma's doing better. So yeah I'm doing good."

"Great, because I was worried."
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay. I just- Hey do you want to go to dinner tonight? I'll bring you back home before school tomorrow."

"That sounds great lou. I'll ask my mom."

"Okay Haz let me know. I love you."
"I love you too."

I sat my phone down to my side. I got out of my bed and walked downstairs to see my mom sitting on the couch drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hi Harry!"
"Hi mom, can I go out ugh Louis tonight?"
"Of course."
"Thank you." I said running up the steps.
"You're welcome. In a rush?"
"Yes, I just got an amazing idea."
"Okay hun."
"I'm going to go to the mall."
"Alone?"
"Mhmm."
"Okay."
"Okay." I said smiling as I ran up the stairs and to my room.

Louis was going to love this. After all I owed him this, for what I did. I dug though my closet and found something that I thought I wouldn't ever wear, but here we are. I grabbed the floral button down and pulled it on with a pair of back skinny Jeans. I slipped everything on as quickly as I could and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled.

"I kinda, look... good." I smiled again and picked up my toothbrush. I began to brush my teeth. Louis' going to love this. At least I hope he does.

I rinsed off my toothbrush and put it back into the cup. I walked out and grabbed a pair of black converse. I raced down the stairs as I was slipping them on.

"Bye mom, I love you."
"Bye sweetie! Be carful!!" She yelled as I ran out the door.
"I will be."

I sat in my car and dialed the number. I put it on speaker and began to pull out.

"Hello. Excuse me. I'm so sorry that this is late notice, but do you think that you could make n arrangement for me?"

"Sure, what kind of flower? And do you need to pick it up today?" a young women said.

"Yes if that's possible." I said praying that it was.

"Sure! What kind?"

"Uhh...can you do sunflowers?"

"Of course! Just sunflowers?"

"Yes please."

"Okay, any message?"

"Can you write..." I paused, "to my sun, I love you."

"Yes we can. Okay these will be ready in about an hour. Name?"

"Harry, styles."

"Awesome Harry, see you soon."

I hung up the phone. This is going to be good. I felt a little okay. A little better. Maybe now that Gemma is okay. I'll be okay. I started to think about these past few months so many ups and downs. I want to think it's going to stay going up, but that's not how things work. But for now it's going up.