Part 29

There are a few POV changes in this part so just be aware of who's who. :)

-Harry-

Once I got home. I went straight into my room. My mom tried to get me to hold back and maybe explain to her what's go on. I couldn't.
I just laid on top of my bed, clothes still on, shoes untied, but not yet taken off completely.

I didn't let myself move because if I did I know what I would do. My phone began to buzz in my pocket. I let it buzz. It buzzed again, I again left it buzzing. But, the third time I answered.

"Harry." Niall said.
"Yeah."
"Zayn told me and Liam bout everything."
"Oh."
"Harry, I know you're not okay."
"No, I'm not."
"What do you need? Can I bring you anything."
"If I could think of something I would say it, but I'm fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
"Okay H, call me. Please. If you need anything."
"I will."
"Okay. Get some rest."
"Bye." I sat my phone by my side.

I decided I was going to go to sleep. Even though it was only around 3pm. I honestly just wanted Louis. I wanted to be with him all the time, but I know that's not right. I know he has his own life other than me. So, for the next couple of days I won't bother him.

Unless he texts first I don't need to bother him with my life. He's probably going to go out with Zayn to practice, so he won't have time anyway, so no worrying about that for me. I'll text him after a few days. He'll be fine with that.

I got up just to get right back in bed, but this time under the covers. I sat my phone onto the bedside table and fell into my pillow. It felt so good, all of my stress pouring away as I fell asleep.

Louis stood at the edge of the 'cliff'', however this time it wasn't a cliff. It was a bridge. So Louis stood facing me. "Harry this is all your fault." I tired to say something back, but nothing came out.

"Harry if you weren't so helpless we wouldn't be here right now would we? If you would just leave me alone maybe you wouldn't have followed me here. If I didn't spend every single second of every freaking day with you I wouldn't be here. I can never have my own time."

I started to cry. "Sometimes I wonder why I tried to save you? You know? If I would have looked in your car maybe I wouldn't have had to devote my whole freaking life to you every day. Hey, you know what you're honestly never going to get better, so why do you keep trying? Why do you keep going everyday? Why do you even want to live? Huh?"

"You." I said quietly.

"Oh yeah? Well let's kiss that goodbye real quick because I've never loved you. I've never wanted to spend every day with you. You said you would never believe in love, so I guess you were right. Never should you have ever thought our love was real. Fake. Fake love Harry. It's a thing."

At this point I was sobbing. Louis looked me straight in the eyes. "So, just to make everything a little more hopeless." He stepped closer to the edge.

"Louis don't."

He jumped.

"NOOO!" I screamed and sat up. I gripped my sheets. I was shaking. Rapidly shaking. My mind was racing. I started to cry. My mom ran in.

"Harry." She gasped and ran over to me. She put her arms around me. "Honey what's wrong?"

"Louis-"
"Honey, what's wrong with Louis?"
"He jumped."
"W-What?!"
"I think it was a- d-dream. He jumped. He doesn't love me. He-he said it was fake love." I sobbed into her chest.