The big 3 x request

Requested by alelocagamer

Alejandra pov

They were seated at the same table for the 3rd night in a row, talking shit about their wives and undoubtly about to ask the inevitable question.
"Hey doll, are you sure you won't reconsider?" The brunette inquired.
"If I say yes to one date, will you leave me alone?" I snapped.
"'Course love." The black haired man smirked.
"Fine." I groaned, I knew I'd regret it later.

Time skip

I did not regret it at all. I'd expected them to be self-absorbed and arrogant. They were actually very nice, asking about my job, complimenting my outfit.

 They were actually very nice, asking about my job, complimenting my outfit

"Enough about me. Why do you insist on taking me out even though it's obvious you're all married?" I inquired.
"Well, that's a little complex." The blonde man, that I now knew as Zeus sighed.
"Yeah, our wives are actual bitches." The brunette, Poseidon groaned taking a swig of his beer.
"Yeah it's been hard." Hades chuckled darkly.
"We're leaving them, and we wanted to find the perfect girl to share our lives with." Zeus smiled.
"And we've decided on you."
"So I'm basically going to be the wife of three Greek gods?" I asked, oh yeah I forgot to mention that I found out they were actual Greek gods. A collective 'yes' was heard from all of them. I nodded in agreement, I mean after all, what could possibly go wrong?

Time skip

Everything could go wrong.
"She is not our mother!" Ares yelled out.
"Yeah well, Hera isn't our mother! I'm sure Alejandra would do a better job of raising us than that bitch!" Apollo screamed back.
"I have to agree with Apollo on that, Hera has a tendency to treat a lot of us like shit." Hephaestus agreed.
"We don't even know her!" Dionysus hissed. I groaned at all the yelling.
"Explain to us why we shouldn't give her a chance!" Artemis growled pointing an accusing finger at Ares.
"She's just a mortal!" Hermes glared at Apollo.
"It would be wise to give her a chance." Athena reasoned.
"Oh shut up with your wisdom Athena!" Ares snapped.
"Ares is right, why should we give her a chance when we don't even know her!" Aphrodite screeched.
"Ok I'll just go...bye." I slipped away amongst all the yelling and ran down to the river, my favorite place to relax.
"Hey." I whipped around to see a very concerned Athena sitting down beside me.
"Hi. Are they always like that?"
"Most of the time. We're one big dysfunctional family. You excited to join us?" She smiled softly.
"Its overwhelming, but I'll adjust." I answered.
"For what it's worth, I definitely think you'll be a better mother than Hera." She murmured.
"Thanks, now I just need to figure out a way to get everyone else to like me."
"They will get used to you, after all you're gonna be our stepmother."
"Yeah, and you've got several new children who are on your side." Artemis laughed from behind me.
"Thanks kids." I smiled and hugged them.

Time skip 4 years later.

Several loud shouts echoed through the marble halls.
"Well why don't we ask her!" Hermes shouted.
"Fine! MOM!" Ares called.
"I'm being summoned by our children." I sighed trying to escape the hug that Hades trapped me in.
"Stay." Poseidon kissed my cheek.
"Mom! Ares wants to start another war!" Apollo screamed.
"Oh come on, it not even a war, more of a battle." Ares reasoned.
"No." I stated simply, returning my attention to my book.
"But mom!" Ares whined. Yes this was a very dysfunctional family.