Zeus x Sami

xlps-fnaf-x here you go!

Zeus pov

I rolled over to find Sami was no longer beside me and I sighed. I sat up and made my way to the kitchen where Sami was slumped over her computer typing away at her essay.
"My dear, it's 2 in the morning, please come to bed." I purred, pulling the caffeinated drink from her hand and setting it out of reach.
"I will, just let me finish this section." She mumbled. Her short dirty blonde hair was in disarray and her mismatched eyes were sunken and dull. This was the third night she had slipped away to focus on her studies and it was taking it's toll on her. I set about making some tea to help her calm down and glanced back at her every now and then watching her increasing frustration. I placed the warm beverage in front of her and closed her laptop.
"Drink." I whispered as I started running my fingers through her tangled hair. As we sat in silence I watched her worries fall away and noticed her head fall forward. Smiling to myself I scooped her into my arms and carried her off to bed.

~time skip~

The sunlight streamed in through the blinds illuminating Sami's still form. I reached out brushing a few strands of her bronze hair from her face. The movement caused her eyes to flutter and I found myself lost in her emerald and sapphire orbs.
"I much prefer waking up next to you instead of an empty bed." I smiled and she hummed.
"One more week, then I'm all yours." She chuckled cuddling into me.