The big 3 x request

Requested by alelocagamer

Alejandra pov

As I raced down the street I struggled to tie my hair up, look it's not an easy task to do when you're running late and you haven't had your morning coffee. If I was late my professor would totally kill me. It all happened so fast, I lost focus for one minute and slammed into someone, I didn't fall, I just ran around the three figures calling an apology to them. I made it to the lecture hall on time, I sat and waited for class to start, but it never did, turns out, our professor was in an accident on the way to our class, he wasn't injured, but class was cancelled, so I headed to the work. On my way I managed to bump into someone...again.
"Do you make a habit of bumping into people often?" I stared at the three men in front of me.
"I'm really sorry, I had to get to class, my alarm didn't ring." I explained.
"No problem love." The man dressed in all black smirked at me. I was tiny compared to them, barely reaching their shoulders. I smiled and went to move around them.
"If you don't mind us asking, what subject are you doing?" The man with swoopy brown hair, and ocean blue eyes asked curiously.
"Well, I'm majoring in English, creative writing mostly." I replied before running off.

Zeus pov

My brothers and I watched as The young girls brown hair disappeared around the corner.
"Twice in one day, what exactly are the fates planning?" Hades chuckled.
Poseidon nodded in agreement. Her beautiful dark brown eyes were still burned into my mind. I finally turned to my brothers and we continued to walk to our destination.

Time skip

Alejandra pov

I leaned on the bar waiting for an order. It was a slow night, the bar was usually crawling with patrons, but apparently someone had booked the entire bar for a meeting. 9 of the 12 were already seated with drinks, they were waiting for the last 3.
"3 whiskeys doll." My head snapped up and I scurried pouring 3 whiskeys.
"Thank sweetheart." I nodded keeping my head down.
"Anything else I can get you?" I put on the cliche waitress smile.
"Nope were good love." My head snapped up. I didn't say anything I was too shocked.
"You!" The brown haired man shared a look with the other 2 men.
"Yes me." I answered smiling softly.
"Are you follow us love?" The black haired man teased.
"No, I work here, I'm just covering a shift for a friend. Are you following me?" I smirked.
"Of course not sweetheart." The blonde smiled softly.
"Ok well if you need anything call out." I took the empty glasses and went to clean them. Time flew by and I was cleaning up.
"So love, 3 times in one day." The black haired man smirked
"Quite the coincidence." I laughed.
"I'm Hades, these are my brothers Zeus and Poseidon." Hades kissed my hand.
"Alejandra." I blushed.
"So you free tomorrow doll?" Poseidon inquired.
"Maybe, depends on what you're about to ask me."
"How about we go out, get to know each other better?" Zeus slid his number across the bar.
"On one condition, tell me something about yourselves, you already know I'm in college, so tell me about you." I picked up the slip of paper.
"We're older than you think love." Hades chuckled and took of his ring and before my eyes it transformed into a helmet, he slipped it on and disappeared.
"See ya doll." My head snapped to the other 2 and my jaw nearly dropped. Poseidon was holding a trident  and Zeus was holding... a lighting bolt? The sauntered out of the bar as the realization dawned on me, Those men were gods, litteral gods, like the Greek gods. Oh wow.