Chapter 7: Moons Masculinity

written by mr bug

While everyone was having their assblast of a debacle, Moonwatcher was trying to find big smexy Darkstalkeruwubaby so she could commit sin upon this world.
"Where is big smexy husbando.." she wondered thoughtfully.
She swooped down and noticed a cat that really was gone.
"Ra Ra Rasputin" she said as she passed it.
"Yo whadup big GG, we about to be playinnnn!" called Winter, who managed to catch up to her.
"What do you want cold season, i need to find Darkstalkeruwubaby!" She yelled, annoyed.
"woah dude, no meed for the big bad attituddde, im just checkity checking up on yo ass bitch!" Winter said casually.
Moon pulled out a pistol and shot him 37 times in the groin. "You are now sterile." She said confidently.
"Youchies, luckily i have this convenient fire alarm that calls the medics so i can be saved!" He the rang it and was taken to a physical therapist where they replaced his broken genital with a penguin.
Moon was quite annoyed so she left, and landed in that library that existed. She wondered if Darkstalkeruwubaby was here.
"HELOOOOOOOO!" she called back, an then realized how muscular her arms had become.
"wow i am so muscular uwu" she said uwuingly.
"yes uwu" said a much deeper voice from the corner.
"omg goodnesses!" She exclaimed. It was Darkstalkeruwubaby!

To be continued...