Home

It had been a couple paydays since Taehyung and Jaeyong had talked and the blonde was ready to go back home. Over those past couple of days Taehyung got to talk to Jae more and learn more about him and their family, the family he never knew.

Today the two were driving to the base, Taehyung sitting in the back with the twins while Jae drove. The older didn't want to go originally but he decided to in the end.

"You ready Taehyung?" The brunette asked as they pulled up to the base.

"Yeah.." The younger said with a deep breath.

"Remember what I said, just talk to him. If he tries to shut down don't let him, don't back down or you'll never get to the bottom of anything." Jaeyong said as he got out and went to the back to start taking out the twins' car seats. Taehyung offered to help but the older declined, not wanting the younger to carry anything too heavy since his shoulder was messed up. Leaving him with only the twins' diaper bags to carry.

The two walked into the base and were met with different emotions, some were excited to see Taehyung and the twins while other\s were either very confused or angry to see Jaeyong. The two made it to the main area and went straight to Jeongguk's office, the blonde knocked on the door while Jaeyong stood behind him, guard up since he was an enemy in the opposite party's territory.

Jeongguk's voice could be heard saying some in from the other side and the two did just that.

Jeongguk was looking over some of the analytical reports from Namjoon's unit when he heard a knock at the door, without even looking up he told whoever was there to come in. He could feel the presence of two people enter the room but he didn't stop reading over the reports until he smelled an oh-so-familiar scent. He looked up to see Taehyung and Jaeyong standing in front of him, the older of the two carrying his children in his hands.

Without a second thought Jeonguk got up and hugged the younger, not focusing on the brunette in the room at that very moment. Once he let go of him he looked at Jae for a moment before taking the twin from him and placing them on the couch in the room, he wanted to pick them up badly but decided not to because they were both sleeping.

"Taehyung if you need me I'm a call away." Jaeyong said making eye contact with the younger.

"Okay." He said, nodding in understanding.

"Bye." The older said, looking at the sleeping infants before leaving the room leaving the family alone.

"So how have you been the past week?" The older asked, dark onyx eyes meeting the younger soft brown one for the first time in a long time.

"I-I feel.. clearer. Better." Taehyung said with a small smile.

"So you've forgiven Jaeyong I see." Jeongguk said, looking at the door the brunette had just recently walked out of.

"Um well.. we can talk about that another time but for now we need to talk about us and everything that has happened." Taehyung said, the older nodded and sat on his desk giving the younger his full attention. Taehyung looked over at the twins before taking a deep breath.

......................................

Yee yee- Koocore Sales Manager