Part 5

Jimin's POV

I haven't seen Y/N on her workstation since lunch. Where is she? I decided to ask our boss. "Mr. Kim?" I gently knocked on his office door. "What is it Jimin?" I saw how busy he was, and I knew it was all because of the big upcoming project that our company just signed with Jeonzen. I rubbed the back of my neck before responding, "I'm sorry for disturbing you Mr. Kim, but have you seen Y/N?"

He set aside the documents he was reading and let out a thin smile, "Is she still not back yet from lunch?" He glanced on his wrist watch then continued, "But it has been hours already. Have you tried calling her?"

"I could not reach her," my voice trailed off.

"It's unusual of her to behave like this," he caressed his chin and looked at me. "Why do you look so anxious?"

"It's just that I have a bad feeling about this Mr. Kim," I clenched my fists. "What is it that you are worrying about?" Our boss inquired.

"It's getting late now Mr. Kim, and Y/N is all alone by herself." I paused for a moment and looked at view outside of the glass window from his office. "Y/N is someone who can't stand darkness all alone by herself. If she's outside and there are people around her, or maybe if she can see a small light, that's fine. But if none, I don't know what will happen to her."

Mr. Kim nodded his head and spoke in his stern voice, "Let's go to the security room. Maybe we can find something there."

Y/N's POV

My breathing became heavy and my vision was starting to get blurry, when I sensed a bit of hope. I saw rays of light going through the dark room where I was tied up, then a woman spoke in a sardonic tone. "Look who do we have here?" I heard her heels approaching my spot. "Lee Y/N," her smile was dangerous and threatening.

"Bae Hyun-Ah?" I whispered her name. She then bent so that our eyes would meet. "Don't worry, soon you'll be free. Free from this world," her hand caressed the side of my cheek. "Whatever you're planning Hyun-Ah, it won't do you any good," I told her as I tried to free myself. She saw how I struggled and her bitter laugh echoed in the room, "Jeon Jungkook will never be yours Y/N. Jeon Jungkook is mine."

After she said those words, she left me alone in the dark room. Slowly, my breathing started to get heavy again. I could not see anything. I could only feel the sturdy chair where I was seated and the rough knot that was tied to my hands. I felt so helpless.

Taehyung's POV

"Can you go back to the fourth screen?" I commanded. The security team was very quick when they heard my words. On the other hand, Jimin was looking uneasy on my side. His arms were crossed in front of his chest as he bit his lower lip. "Jimin," I turned to him and continued. "Calm down, we'll find out Y/N's whereabouts soon."

"There are no words to explain, but thank you so much Mr. Kim. Thank you," he kept on bowing endlessly. "Jimin," I lightly held his shoulder, "Y/N will be alright. Okay?"

His eyes became glossy. He really cares so much for his best friend. "Thank you, Mr. Kim," his voice was trembling but was much calmer than before.

"Mr. Kim," a man's voice called. He was part of the security team. "Isn't that Miss Y/N?" He pointed to the large screen in front of us as they zoomed in the paused video. "Can you resume it?" I turned to the other man who was assigned to do that. "Yes, Mr. Kim," he quickly nodded.

There we saw Y/N taken by two big men as her body was carried inside the van. A white cloth was pressed against her nose that made her unconscious. "This is bad," Jimin mumbled beside me.