How did he know? "Yeah," I replied and nodded at the waiter when he handed me a glass of red wine. I gulped nervously and took a sip. ZXCVBNMQWASDWEFUBRYFIFNAERUBF FUUUUU—WHAT—HOW CAN PEOPLE EVEN DRINK A BOTTLE OF WINE!?!!

    I coughed before regaining my composure. "Yeah, I was one of the officers. Got kicked out in the end."

    He chuckled. "Kicked out? Or this is a mission to get me?"

    I let out a small laugh. "Mission? No dude. They don't trust me enough to let me in the case. But then, even if I know you're the murderer, I can do nothing. Not in my power."

    He smirked. "Even if you can, you'll be dead after this."

    "Dead? I'm already dead once out of the case. No objectives in life anymore." I said and took another sip. Gosh, this sucks a lot. His whisky was almost finished and I could see he's getting drunk. Good. This is my chance to unravel.

    I held out my hand. "Name's Yuki. You?"

    He examined me, up and down then shook my hand. "Fuuka."

    Araeri Fuuka! Bingo, he's Kuwaki's boyfriend. Hey, but then before this, Kuwaki once spoke that her boyfriend couldn't come out from the Underworld because he's too traumatized.

    Was she wrong? Or was she lying? I drank some more and my head swayed. Fuuka gulped it all down and he was a total drunkard by then. "I hope Kuwaki's doing well in heaven." He said and rubbed his temple.

    I couldn't tell him I could see her. "I'm still searching for the culprit though." I replied and cleared my throat when my voice faded at the end.

    He looked at me. "What.. are you... saying?"

    "What do you mean?" I asked, pretending to be damn drunk.

    "I... killed her!"

    I tried not to be surprised. "Lies... it was the Dean, wasn't... it?"

    "The Deans...? We killed her... together... it was an act... I loved her but money... money comes first..." he answered and stood. I watched him. He grabbed my collar and pushed me from the chair. I struggled to keep my balance.

    "And it seems like... I have to kill... you... for knowing my... crime." He said and tried to attack me. I ducked under his arms and stepped away from him.

    "I told you... I won't get... you." I said and staggered backwards when he stepped forward. And then memories came flashing.

    "I am 20 years old and my boyfriend, Araeri Fuuka, 22 years old."

But didn't Taira tell me the man said Kuwaki was 23?

    "I smelt Camellia and he was wearing a jacket with the word 'Tsubaki' on the back of it."

But this guy doesn't smell like Camellia and there are no 'Tsubaki' stuffs on him. I stared at him.

    "Who are you?" I frowned.

    "Like I... said!!" he yelled. Everybody was already staring at us. "Araeri... Fuuka!! I killed... Saeri Kuwaki!!"

    Some gasped.

    "But Kuwaki told me she smelt Camellia when she was killed and that she saw a jacket with the word 'Tsubaki' on the back!" I said.

    "What?" Fuuka frowned. "How... did you..."

    "Who. Are. You!?!!" I asked, this time louder.

    "I KILLED HER!!" he shouted and swayed but balanced him self by holding the chair. "The... only person... I know... who likes... Camellia.. is... Kuwaki's Dentistry Dean!" he added.

    I shook my head. "Who's lying?! You or her?!" I said.

    "Me. I lied."

    I gasped and saw Kuwaki behind Fuuka. "You..."

    "AARGHH!" Fuuka charged towards me. I turned my head and was too late to react. He pushed me to the wall and something cold was pressed against my forehead. My orbs widened and I trembled. It was a gun.

    "Fuuka calm down!" I whispered.

    "Go... die." He mumbled and grinned.

    I closed my eyes and heard a gunshot. I'm expecting a dramatic wall sliding scene and blood from my forehead. But the reality was Fuuka was the one who had fallen. I blinked. The gun fell from his grasp.

    A siren could be heard. I looked up. "We are the Kyoto Police! Araeri Fuuka, you are under arrest because of murder and attempt murder!" Chief yelled through the portable microphone. Someone darted past Chief and suddenly I was in someone's embrace.

    Oh, I recognized this smell. "Senpai, you're too close." I said.

    He buried his face unto my neck. "I missed you Heiwa—" I pushed his stomach away and glared at him.

    He smirked and leaned forward before kissing me. "A punishment for today's absence from school and also your reckless act for communicating with a murderer plus going into a bar even though you're an underage." He said.

    "Well, that's partially your fault too for kicking me out of the case. Now look. Who caught the culprit? Me." I said and walked past him.

    "Oh but how dare you told me to fuck off?" he spoke and I stopped.

    "Fuck off." I chuckled and ran away before he could do anything. For now, I have something to settle.

    "Miznero Ceirea Tsuchroë." I muttered.

    "I'm sorry."

    "Talk to me properly." I said and sat on a bench of the park (like since when she arrived in a park XD). I pulled out my phone and placed it near my ear.

    "Honestly I didn't know that my boyfriend was with the Deans. But I knew he was the one who killed me. But I loved him. So much I can't afford to get him arrested. I'm sorry I lied to you Heiwayuki-sama. But I really want to get the Deans arrested because they harassed me."

    "But your boyfriend is forgivable?"

    She went silent. "You should be careful. I saw him talking to you just now. I don't want you to get involved with him."

    "Who's him—"

    She disappeared.

    "Ersque Heasÿr Noeiäer. I, Akashi Seijuurou, Senior Commander of Japan Police Supernatural Special Division, am officially announcing that Saeri Kuwaki's case is closed and the culprit had been found as well as arrested. Thank you to those who have participated in the case. I look forward to further cases. Uver Trëis Qeushrë. Case closed."

    I sighed.

    "Detention tomorrow after school for playing truant." A voice said.

    I looked up and saw Senpai. "I came here to not have any records. But you kept on destroying my dreams." I muttered.

    "No, baby. Detention is only for us." He smirked, kissed my forehead and walked away.

    "Ah, so you've taken a liking to him, yes, Akashi?"

    I turned my head. And as usual, no one. "I don't like him. He's a perverted senpai who likes to put me in detention." I replied, not bothering to even search anymore.

    "I see... I look forward to seeing your reaction when he tells you his past."

    "Piss off."