Where and when.

-Amber's POV~
Me and y/n laughed it off, acting like the dumb bitches we are. The weather today was horrible, it was lashing down with rain, typical London. So we were all sat on our computers all day. I decided go play minecraft, my favourite game. I'm not very good at it and some of the mobs scare me but it's still fun. (Yes I am aware I am pathetic) Vikk joined me but we stayed out of each others way, neither of us could be bothered to socialise. Not even in minecraft. Turns out we were both mining in the same tunnel and met each other at the same part, we just stopped and stared at each other for about two minutes before we started walking away. 'Chile anyways so...' I muttered under my breath, laughing at myself. 'Sometimes I wonder.' I though. 'But then I stop.' Damn, today was full of deep thoughts

~Y/n's POV~
1 new message:
Heyyyy :) ~Unknown Number.
Who's this?~y/n
Don't you remember me? I'm the skater boy from your old school :)~unknown number.

Ahh shit. That was the cute boy I had a massive crush on. Amber told me to delete his number because I was getting slightly obsessed with him.

Oh yeah! Hi! How are you? ~y/n.
I'm good! How come you don't go to school here anymore? ~Skater Boy.
Uhh, I got a new family! Check number one trending ;) ~y/n.

We talked for hours, god I was falling in love with him all over again. I wonder what Tobi thinks of me having a boyfriend? Hmmmm. I don't wanna ask him because that would look suspicious. But at the same time, it's good to know some ground rules I guess. Hmph. I dunno. I don't want him to be mad at me or anything, but at the same time, I want to live my own life and not abide by anyone else's rules? I don't know.

'Dinners ready!' Amber shouted from downstairs. She was the best chef, I don't know how she cooked for everyone and still had time to spare! She always made extraordinary foods. She was Italian you see, it runs in her wine filled blood. My favorite things were her homemade pizza and pasta, she was amazing when it came that. She was amazing at baking too! She made the most extraordinary cakes and bread! No wonder Ethan was so fat at one point! He had to live with her! Ethan lost his belly so JJ claimed it!
We all sat down at the table. I was still really happy after the text messages I was receiving, if anyone knew I was texting him I'd be killed alive! I knew for a fact Amber didn't care about boy drama, she never even mentioned if she liked anyone! Only that her celebrity crushes were PewDiePie and WillNE! Wait a minute- she was friends with will- wait a god damn minute- 'Amber are you and will going out?' She almost choked on her pasta, 'y/n? What are you talking about? Are you high? Which will are you talking about? We know loads.' She threw questions at me from all directions. 'Are you and William Lenny dating?' Everyone looked at me as if they'd just seen a ghost, 'what? She said he was fit?' Everyone erupted into laughter, including Amber who was now bright red. 'Uhm what the fuck y/n?' Harry looked directly at me, 'Amber finds will fit?' The pair of us nodded. 'Harry, even he knows that?' She told him, acting as if it was old news. 'No y/n I'm not dating will. Why would you even ask that?'
'Oh I was just thinking about relationships n stuff.'
'Y/n. Don't get a boyfriend, please. I don't want anyone else to hurt you or to upset you and break you into tiny pieces then build you back up only to use you and do the same again.' Tobi looked deeply into my eyes with content. I almost felt bad for lying to him and what I was about to say. 'I promise Tobi, I won't get a boyfriend.' I laughed at him, he didn't think this was funny. We spent the next hour talking and enjoying each other's company before heading back upstairs to do whatever we were doing.

'You alright Amber?' She looked at but tense, was it something I said? Yeah it probably was. At this point it was just me and her in the kitchen as she was cleaning all the dishes. I offered my help but she refused. 'Y/n.' She said in a sincere tone, oh shit. I hate it when she does this, she always sounds like she's about to cry. 'As much as I love having you around. And I really mean that, you brighten the whole house up and make me have a reason to get out of bed in the-' I cut her off, she always waffles on like this when she's worried.
'Stop waffling, get to the point. Do you hate me or some shit?'
'NO NEVER Y/N YOURE THE BEST THING THATS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!! Which is why I trust you with my biggest secrets. LIKE my celebrity crushes.' She gritted her teeth as she said that last part. Oops. 'Okay, I promise I won't put you like that ever again. Also, I hate you too bitch, fuck you dumb slut.' I laughed as I hugged her. She told me nicely and got her point across.

I went back upstairs and checked my phone.
                    -1 new message-
Omg! He texted me again!
Sk8er boy: no way! You're Tobi's daughter! That's so cool! Oh and I forgot to ask, are you free tomorrow or at any point? I'd love to hang out with you at some point!

No way. MY FUCKING CRUSH WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME?! I'd be a bit of a silly goose to say no would i.

Y/N: yeah I'd love to! Just tell me where and when!