I made my way to the kitchen and made an omelet and bacon for Nick. I mean, I hate him and all, but not giving him food for breakfast, I don't know it's not me.

And the sooner he gets well, the sooner he'll leave.

I was working on the omelet when the someone rang the bell. I left the kitchen and went to the main door and opened it.

And there he was, in all his glory, Alec Woods.

The man I'm in love with.

I didn't know what to say because all the way and even in the hospital he studiously ignored me. And now he's standing on my doorstep.

"What do you want?'' I asked coldly. But the hurt that flashed on his face made me want to beg for his forgiveness.

But it wasn't my fault. He came ontonme and Alec didn't give me a chance to explain, he figured I had cheated on him.

"Le, I'm sorry. I just lost it out there. I know what I did was wrong, but he was making me so mad.'' He said softly.

"Do you think I'm mad about that?! I mean, that was a bit crazy. But I'm mad because you ignored me! I felt as if you believed I was with him! If we're going to be a couple I need you to trust me.'' I almost yelled.

He looked into my eyes for a few moments and said, "I trust no one more than I trust you.''

"Good.'' I said awkwardly. I really am a hypocrite because I don't completely trust him. A part of me does, but it's just that what if he leaves me? He can always change his mind.

"So?'' I asked after a moment.

He sniffed the air. "Is something burning?'' He asked raising an eyebrow.

Oh God! The omelet! "Oh shit!'' I cursed as I ran into the kitchen.

The omelet was completely burnt. But how could he smell it? I couldn't and I always believed I had a sharper nose than most. I immediately shut the stove off and sighed. I could have burnt the house!

Alec entered the kitchen with a worried expression, "What happened?''

"Omelet.'' I answered. "How did you smell the burnt smell outside the house?''

He stiffened for a quick second and answered, "I have an awesome nose.''

I playfully glared at him and said, "My nose is better.''

"You're just jealous.'' He smirked.

"You're delusional.''

"We both know the truth.'' He smirked arrogantly.

"Yes, and it is that I have an awesome nose.'' I smirked.

"Lets agree to disagree.'' He grinned as he walked towards me and pulled me in his arms.

"You so got that from Men In Black.'' I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him down to my level and crashed kissed him.

Kissing Alec was like getting addicted to heroin. I just needed more.

My lips moved with his in sync, as I played with the hair at the base of his head. His hands went down to my butt cheeks and he pulled me up making me gasp as I wrapped my legs around him. He took this moment to put his tongue in my mouth. I moaned into his mouth which made him groan too. Suddenly I was pushed against a wall. I didn't even realise that he moved.

His cupped my face as he kissed me harder. His hands travelled down my face, touching my breasts and then my waist. His hands touched my exposed skin as the white shirt I was wearing had moved up. I gasped at his warm tpuch against my cold skin. But before things could accelerate any further, someone coughed.

"I don't want to see porn.'' said Nick.

I blushed as I hid my face in Alec's chest. He chuckled at my behaviour but released me and turned towards Nick and said, "I don't care about what you want but Riley is mine and I don't want you to see her like that, so I'll stop.''

Usually I hatee when people acted possessive and territorial but with Alec I basked in it. It made me feel wanted and it was a huge turn on. I wondered if he like it rough or if he liked it gentle.

Alec snapped his head towards me, his eyes darkened, he whispered huskily. "I suggest you keep your thoughts clean.''

How did he know what I was thinking? Please don't tell me he's like Edward from Twilight who can read minds.

"Anywho, what are you doing here?'' Nick questioned emphasising on the word ' You' in disgust.

"I'm here to help Riley take care of you.'' He answered smiling at me.

********

Hey guys!

How is it?

Anyway, I posted " Take The Fall '' ! Check it out and vote!

So I started a new book, "The Luna's Broken Mate.'' but I will post it after TAHM. ♥

Question of the chapter : How old are you?Amd when's your birthday?

I want to know how old my readers are! I'm seventeen! And my birthday is on 20 October!

- Lotsa Love

Bea Winters ♡