𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘖𝘯𝘦

Start from the beginning

   hana made her way back up to where iroh and her originally stood. she walked up next to iroh and said nothing. next to iroh was zhao.

   it was darker than before. the moon was bright within the sky. it shining on them. you could see hana's emerald eyes.

   "it's almost twilight, admiral. as your military consultants, we must advise you to halt your attack," iroh advised him.

   she nodded her head, "yes, he's right. waterbenders draw their power from the moon and it is nearly full tonight. you should wait to resume the attack at daybreak."

   "i'm well aware of the moon problem and i am working on a solution. but for now, daybreak it is," zhao looked at hana. "how do you know so much about waterbenders?"

   "my grandpa, he was a waterbender."

   zhao hummed and walked away. they felt a light pull. it was the anchors dropping for the night.

   iroh turned to her, "we should find my nephew. it is getting dark."

   she nodded her head, "i know where he is. i'm going with him."

   "is that what the grey clothes are for?"

   "yes," she replied.

   the two walked to a room. it was supposed to be empty but it wasn't. it was where zuko was staying.

   they walked in and quickly shut the door behind them. they watched as he put together a canoe.

   it can fit two people, hopefully.

   "if you're fishing for an octopus, my nephew, you need a tightly woven net or he will squeeze through the tiniest hole and escape," he offered words of wisdom.

   hana furrowed her eyebrows, confused, but in a way she understood.

   "i don't need your wisdom right now, uncle," he was clearly stressed.

   "i'm sorry, i just nag you because, well, ever since i lost my son," he looked down, he was in pain at the slightest mention of his son.

   zuko looked down, clearly uncomfortable, "uncle, you don't have to say it."

   "i think of you as my own."

   "i know uncle," he bowed and saluted him. "we'll meet again."

   iroh rushed foward and gave him a hug.

   zuko released iroh and walked over the canoe, "after i have the avatar."

   she looked at iroh and followed zuko's lead, "i promise he'll make it out." she jumped into the canoe.

   "what are you doing? is your arm even healed?"

   she snapped her head towards him, "first of all, i'm helping you. if you go in alone you're screwed. second of all, yes, my arm is fine!" she waved it in the air.

   "don't do that!" he pushed her arm down. "you'll hurt yourself and because of that you will do nothing unless i need help."