Chapter 2: A Plan to Remember

L U T H E R P I E R C E

EARLIER THAT DAY

Before I left out of my office, I stood in front of my big mirror that reflected on coats and leather jackets in my closet. I have a walk-in closet in my office just in case I stay here doing work for the night; "night time shift".

I was attractive looking, I won't deny that. And certainly, everyone would endorse me. I stood at 6'4 and I wore a black suit on for the day. My hair slick back and gelled, it's pitch black and my eyes match with it. I have a stumbled face with some facial hair but I no doubt look young. I'm 24, well I just turned. I took a few deep breaths and closed the door.

Time to struggle.

My office is only open during the daytime but since I run an underground business, I remain in my other office during the night. I evaluate this place as my additional lodging. It's an illegal drug organization- sort of like a gang, but it's established on drugs and all sorts of poisonous toxins; shipments. All my workers (don't want to refer to them as gang members) carried guns too, I contemplate it a necessary accessory.

I got out of my nighttime office and headed to my daytime one. I'm going to stay in that one all day because I'm having a conference that's going to be aggravating.

In common sense, my daytime office is on the top floor, and my nighttime office is on the bottom floor.

*Knock Knock*

"Hey, baby it's me, Veronica." She flirted from the opposite side of the door.

She tapped her finger hastily against my tinted glass door, I can't catch a glimpse of her and she can't see me, and thank the universe for that. Wait, what if I drug her? - A few benzodiazepines will do (It's a spontaneous drug that will make you bypass and collapse in a matter of minutes). And I haven't drugged anyone in a while, so I'll merrily fulfill it.

I contently get up, not to face her but to drug her, and walk towards my glass tinted doors. I opened the door for her and she gawks right at me in lust and craving.

Fucking disgusting.

In controversy and fatigue, I have to play along so she'll abide by the toast. She knew my games and my rules because we've been playing around for almost 3 years, right after I lost someone. I simply manipulated her to make me neglect someone I didn't want to ignore, but I had to for his sake, to save him.

"Sit next to me, baby," I smirked mischievously, I took her hand and settled it against me. How do you unsay words without actually unsaying them?

I take a seat on me organize white leather couch in my office. She followed me like a lost puppy, she took advantage of my rules. I don't know how I dealt with her for a few years ago, but I'm proud of my ego for accomplishing it.

She stooped next to me, let me add close next to me. She had her arm wrapped around my neck and tries to loosen my tie. As I would like to throw up just now, I wanted her to suffer at the same time.

Play along

"What do you want to do, baby?" She seduces me and now my tie is completely off, the plan has to move fast because there is no way I am sleeping with her.

"How about a few drinks on me, then we could get to the fun stuff..." I whispered in her ear as I leaned over and snatch the whiskey bottle and pour her a cup, to insert the drugs I usually need specialized gloves but it's just me and her tonight although I need to distract her so I could dump them in her drink.