~TICKLED PINK~

I need you like a

Heart needs a beat.

I came home holding my bag firmly; I don't want to lose it one more time. Even though I didn't have recollection of my memories as a goddess, somehow I felt strange to have a frequent bizarre dreams.

I can clearly remember the face of the boy in my dream, face filled with anxiety depression and the longingness in his emerald eyes. I felt odd pain in my heart like a needle piercing inside my heart.

I can't wait anymore.. I must read before this getting worse... I quickly took the diary and opened its first page.. Golden yellowish letters started to shine in my room and fairy dust like glittering particles usually we watched in many animation movies begins to spread.

Humans often make me feel awful. Even they are gifted with everything they need; they need something more than that. As a goddess of dream, my job is to satisfy their hunger towards their need, which is impossible to obtain or experience in the human realm. I can fulfill their wish through. Sometimes they felt both happiness and sadness after dream. I can't create new dream, I can only display visual image of their longingness or pain that is hidden deep inside their subconscious mind. I meet him in his dream, it seems that he is........

Sudan suddenly came running to my room, shouting, "Mithra, mom asked......" I slammed the book and hide that under my blanket.

"Hey, are you hiding something? Show me, what is that? Is that a love letter?"
He asked curiously trying to find what is under the blanket. I hold the blanket firmly without giving a chance to him.

"Mom, asked what? First tell me that?" I said to divert him. Thank god, it works.

"Ah, mom asked you to help her in packing things".

"Packing things? Why didn't I hear anything about that?"

"That because you are not her daughter, I overheard mom conversation with dad. They said that you were adopted when you were 10 years old. Since you are not a minor anymore, they want you to move out".

I felt heavy pressure in my chest, even though I know that I'm not Mithra and she is not my real mom. It left me a feeling of wandering somewhere in the middle of the pitch black room searching the way to find the light. I felt myself struggling inside some strange deep trench trying to shout for help.

Mom hit his back head , "stop spouting nonsense, Mithra is not a child to believe your words". Mom came laughing inside after seeing my face. She stops laughing and sits near me gently patting my head.

"Sweetie, don't consider this idiots words?" She hugged me.

I felt warmth in her arms, like a water breaking the dam, my tears started to flow automatically. I can't control this anymore, I cried to my heart content. I don't know how long I have been waiting to cry like this in someone's arms.

Seeing me crying helplessly, Sudan came sitting down near the bed and holds my hands as a way of expressing his apology. This affectionate feeling made me to cry even more louder than before.

Sun's rays hits straight into my eyes. I think I must slept while crying like that. I started to gulped the whole jar full of water to ease dryness in my throat, clocks small hand points at 10. I almost had chocked by water. Once again I started to rush towards college.

While leaving, mom stops me holding my hand, "wait, let us talk" she asked me sit in the sofa.

"Mom, it's already 10.30. Why didn't you wake me up early?"

"Don't worry I called sara and asked her to take half day sick leave for you. I tried to wake you but you are in sound sleep. We let you take rest. Now, sit down". She said firmly

"What happened? Is anything is bothering you recently? Feel free to talk to me. I'm always here for you". She gave an affectionate look

"Mom, its nothing I just got stress due to college life. Don't worry, it will be alright".

"Are you sure? Don't get angry with Sudan he likes to tease you, but he loves you a lot. After seeing you like that he blamed himself for everything and he didn't sleep a wink yesterday".

I sat looking the floor, while my toe digging the floor.

"I'm not blaming you for this. He must reprimand himself. Raise your head my sweetie. Mom and dad is going to visit your uncles house today, we would be right back after 2 days. Take care of yourself and your brother". She gently pats my shoulder and signaled me to leave.

I hugged her tightly and left home with my heart overfilling with happiness.

In college,

After lunch break, I thought of attending non major classes to compensate my absence. Sara joined me willing saying that I might cause some other troubles while she is away.

When we entered the class we saw George waving at us. Sara got excited by seeing the George. She murmured, "I made a right decision in joining you otherwise I will miss this precious opportunities".

George greets us and signaled me to sit right next to him. Sara gave a jealous look and she sat left of his seat and she giggled at me witfully. I laughed inside and sit next to him.

"Are you alright? I heard that you fainted yesterday". He asked with emerald eyes shining with a concerned look.

"Yeah, I fine". I smiled

Class started. After 10 minutes. Tarun entered the class, he stand near the doorway and scanned the entire class. After his eyes spots me he came straight towards me and sits right behind my seat.

George and Sara turns back and signaled hi to him.

After few seconds, I felt a kick under my seat. It must be him. I think he got annoyed by my behavior. I dare not to turn back, I acts like listening the class seriously, taking notes. Then one more kicks.

I must do something before he his gonna explode. I put a fake smile and turned back, "hi, tarun. Long time no see". I once again turn facing the class before seeing his reaction.

For few seconds, nothing happens. Then I felt sudden warm breath near my ears, which made my whole body shivers as if some kind of electricity passes through my body and it creates a goosebumps. It is tarun.

He bent towards my seat his shoulder touching mine. He extends his arms before me and reached my hand, which was in writing position over my note. His hand is cold as ice. He moves his hand towards my palm and slowly untied my fingers.

Then immediately pulled my pen hissing in my ears, "let me borrow yours". He went back.

Everything happens within a second, but I felt as if it was more than an hour.

I breaths heavily, I becomes sweaty and face felt a ball of burning fire.

Is he playing with me? How dare he try to use these tricks to tease me?

I furiously turns back to scold him for his misbehavior.

While turning back, I saw pale white shining cheeks blocks my way and my lips got glued in that "smooch"..............