~YOU ARE AWESOME AND I KNOW IT ~

You can't blame gravity
for falling in love...

I went to college, hoping tarun to take leave because of stomach upset or because of tyre puncture or whatever. I just don't wanna see him again today.
How can I face him, when I say that I want a lover like him in front of his face.. I saw sara running towards me holding my purse in her hand.

"Hey, what happen? I heard that you went date with tarun?" she asked narrowing her eyes.

"Date? No,,,of course not". I stumbled "we went there collect samples".

"Yup, I know. I just teased you to see your cute expression". She said laughing at me.

"Enough, of your jokes. Give my purse". I snatched my purse and took phone to check to messages.

New message from unknown number: Meet me in cafeteria; it's an order from your master. P.S don't forget to call me master.

This must definetly from tarun, whoa... he must be chauvinist. He wants to be master. whoa.unbelievable.

Do I want to run over there, of course I won't. Since you didn't mention the time, I'll be there before in time as I wish. said laughing in my mind.

Another new message: sharp at 9.00 am, don't dare to be late. Tick..tick..tick.

I checked the time, its 8.59...you arrogant scumbag. I fled to cafeteria holding my breath. I saw him sitting in the same corner table checking his watch. I went and stand near him breathing heavily.

"You are two minutes late" He said pointing his finger towards the water in the table. At least he had some gentleman inside him.

I took glass in my hand and tried to say, "thank.... He snatched glass and drank the glass in one gulp.

"Well, who even expect that from him? Ostrich can never be a peacock". I murmured glaring at him.

"Did you say something?" He asked giving me a warned look.

"No, master, I said putting a fake smile. I think I left my bag with you yesterday. Can you return my bag?" I asked clenching my teeth.

"That dirty old pink color bag? Where did I throw that? Since I'm a chicken head, fish head and of course pig head too, I can't remember that" he said pretending to think seriously about that.

Are you getting revenge? I hold my breath to control myself from exploding, "something that is very very important... to me is inside that bag", I said dragging the word important so that he can understand my situation.

"But I didn't see anything important inside that" he said casually.

"What? Did you go through my bag? Don't you have any manners?"

"Is that way of talking to your master? Behave properly. Don't forget that you are slave. If you behave properly till the end, I'll return your dirty bag to you". he said coldly.

Oh, god. Please help me to control myself from kill this low life creature.......

Today is really going to be a great headache for me.....

"Today, your role is to be a caretaker for me. First thing carry my bag", said throwing his bag over me. Why this is so heavy, did he hide rock inside that to torture me!!

"Then follow me everywhere, do errands for me. Note this; you must do whatever I said".

"Most important thing that don't tell anyone that you are my slave. It's very humiliating for myself to keep slave like you.."