~INFINITE POSSIBILITIES~

In my dream you're mine,

In my life you're my dream

He leaned closely to me...I felt his hot breath in my ears. He whispered, ''can you still laugh?'' with the smirk he took my milkshake and went back to his original place. I got surprised by his act. He casually took my milkshake and ate my precious scoop of mango icecream.

''That's mine'' I mumbled. He looked me with no expression and starts drinking that until the last drop. ''It's delicious'', he said by licking his lips. I sat there like a paused video.

Sara looked me pitifully and shook me up. Oh! No I lost my precious treasure to him. Thought itself making me feel annoyed. I stiffened. George noticed me and quickly called waiter

''Can we get one more mango milkshake?'' George asked

''Sorry sir, sold out. How about strawberry milkshake?''

George looked for my reply, tarun interrupted by asking, ''her favorite fruit is orange. How about orange milkshake?'' He questioned me by winking his eyes.

''Mithra, is that true? '' George exclaimed.

I tried to smoothen the situation by saying, ''don't joke'' I made a tightened smile at him, indirectly saying to stop his nonsense.

''I wasn't joking. I'm serious. Orange is her favorite. It's her lucky charm. She even wore.....''

''Stop'' I stood up and shouted loudly making the whole restaurant turns towards me.

''shh..Mithra'' Sara tried to calm me by holding my hands. George showed amused face and tarun was holding his laughter by biting his lips. His eyes tells me 'since you laughed at me, now it's my turn to laugh'

....devil.....

I want get out from that place. I took my bag ''sorry George. I need to go''.

''Then who is going to pay the bill?'' Tarun asked with feigning innocence. I glared at him. I gave my purse to Sara and sped from there.

On my way back, I met megna's sidekick (jane), ''hey! Hulk, megna asked you to meet her in the rooftop of the main building''.

Who is she to give me orders? I won't go.

I said nothing and went to library. What a rough day!!! You nasty tarun wait I'll teach nice lesson one day.

I randomly picked one book in the stories section and sat near the window. Weather seems to be cloudy, greyish clouds are playing hide and seek with golden sun with the help of the chilly breeze. What a pleasant climate to get an afternoon nap!

I covered my face with a book and I rested over the bench. Once again I dreamt of him.

I was standing near the window of the long white corridor enjoying the scenery outside the window. I heard something and turned back. Dhurv is walking towards me with something in his hand. His emerald eyes twinkled and his teeth shone bright. World seems to be blurred except him. He approached me with a warm smile, holding two glass of mango milkshake

I smiled brightly and snatched one of the milkshake from him playfully. He ruffled my hair softly and said, ''now it's time for our favorite mango milkshake''. He took spoonful of his mango ice cream and tried to feed me. I opened my mouth shyly.

Ah...........aaaahhhhhhhh.......

I yelled in pain. When I opened my eyes, I felt a pair of hands holding my hairs firmly. It was megna and her sidekicks. They dragged me to the backside of the library and pushed me against the wall. My head hit firmly on the wall. I couldn't see her clearly, since my vision got blurred due to my tears. It is my first time to experience this kind of situation. I struggled hard to conceal my fear.