~ALLOW FOR DELAYS~

Actually I fell for you
before even realized I did

''Wow, I don't that you had such kind of powers!'' Tarun came there holding paper bag full of leaves and flowers.

''Powers? How..how did you know that?'' I blabbed

"What?" He made a weird look and crossing his eyebrows.

Quickly, I covered my mouth with both of my hands. Don't open your mouth; otherwise you might spill everything to him.
I tightly closed my lips and waits for his response. For few seconds he cast an eye over me from top to toe and laughed loudly.

"Why?" I asked little loudly to hide my nervousness.

"Look at your messy hair and crumbled t shirt. Don't tell me you are sleeping here for 1 hour and collecting every sample in your dreams". He asked with curiousness and playfulness in his eyes.

"What? One hour got over? What about our deal?"

"Our deal?" He laughed showing his pearl white teeth flashing in the midst of the dark forest. "Of course, I won. Since my competitor is sleeping soundly in the middle of the forests".

"I was there for 1 hour"...I said loudly without knowing that it is my real voice not my mind voice

"There? Where?" He pause his laughter and questioned me.

"Where? Where?" I too asked in faking innocence.

"Now you said that you were there for one hour" he said looking into my eyes. "Don't tell me that you have some other hidden missions".

Wow, what kind of gaze is that? I try to avoid his eyes and said, "mission? What mission?"

He moved few steps close to me and bent his head to my height and looked closely into my eyes. My heart once again starts to beat fast. I shivered with sudden closeness and looked up at his face but it was plain, I looked into his eyes holding my breath and I tightly sealed my lips and balled up my fist.

"Do you like me?" he asked this beautiful and heart racing question with blank expression in his face.

Even that emotionless question made me to feel the presence of butterfly my stomach.

"Con artist, is that why you want to be a slave for me? Don't try too hard, I won't fall for this cheap tricks".

I was dumbfounded by his sudden question, it made my cute little new born butterfly to disappear into the thin air.

"Then I don't need to be a slave for you, right?" I asked, since I got a chance to escape from this uneasy situation.

He looked surprised but covered it quickly and looked into my eyes as if he was reading mind through my eyes and said, "no you must keep your word, deal is a deal".

"But, why? You said that you won't fall for this cheap trick, but now you want me to be a slave for you, its so unfair. I don...".he placed his index finger gently in my lips, "shhhhh.....its getting late. Lets go home for now.. tomorrow prepare yourself to be my slave" said smiling a devilish smile opposite to his gentle words.

I gulped...

I tossed and turned in my bed thinking about far-fetched today. If I'm the almighty goddess of dream, why do I always getting nervous and blush in front him. Why tarun is there in my memories?

My mind just got filled with numerous amounts of unanswerable and unimaginable questions. The only way to find answer to these questions is diary. I quickly get up from my bed and went to hall to get my bag. I turned over the hall upside, but I couldn't get find my bag.