~TYPICAL DREAM~

The sky was very clear

The sky was very clear. I was staring at the sky by lying in the meadow. I was filling my heart with a pleasant breeze, I closed my eyes. Awakened by the feeling of someone being near me, I opened my eyes. He bent and looked at me with his emerald gaze. Then he slowly bowed to my ear and whispered. I was startled and sat up. His face shone like the sun. Long curled hair, it covered his forehead and eyes. The emerald eyes were looking at me. I examined his face, emerald eyes, pointed nose, perfect lip , with a sharp knife like jaw line. He looked like a living sculpture. I spread my gaze and stared at him. He gently held my face as if he was holding a flower. With the other hand, he gently slide my falling hair behind my ear, then slowly bent down to my face, and I gazed at him, the space between two lips are gradually decreasing.....suddenly place began to shake like a sudden earthquake ...

The cause of the earthquake was my brother; in order to ruin her happiness, he was shaking his sweet sister, who was sleeping with a sweet dream.

Today also, that dream didn't complete, and I left the bed in exhaustion. This dream is nothing new to me. I have been dreaming the same dream without ending for more than a year. But it hasn't been completed to date, and the guy in my dream I've never met him before. I don't remember seeing him anywhere . Thought of the dream itself enough to make my day more exciting.

The little hand in the clock was pointing eight.
oh no.... i want to be in college at nine o'clock.
Today is the first day. After a quick shower, I was looking for a dress with a bathrobe. I was blinded by anxiety, in that tension, I couldn't get to search the dress. My whole wardrobe was in such a mess.

"What do you want to eat? "Mother entered my room, and asked "why I was nervous?" As she saw the messy situation in my room. As I explained the situation, she quirked a little, and said that the clock ran out of battery, now its six only.

I put a silly smile, and began to look for my dress patiently. I wore bell sleeve white top with black floral pattern and pink color plain jeggings. I lifted my hair and put on the ponytail. It extends up to my hip . I put eyeliner on the eyes and I don't usually do makeup exception only in any festive or special day. I finished breakfast and reached my college.

I looked back at the shout of 'Mithra'. (Yes, that's my name) My friend Sarah called me, waving her hands over her head. I walked towards her like a model in a fashion show and asked, 'how is it?' She fixed her imaginable glass, measuring me from the top to the heel, and said, '' even though you dress in a weird way, you look beautiful as usual''.

'Don't try to butter up me, i wont to do any favor for you'. I tease her by imitating her.

She got angry and started to chase me away, I ran towards the class. Suddenly Sara stopped chasing, stood in confusion, when I asked she said that she forget to take off the keys from her scooty, she asked me to stand there itself until she returns. She fled away

Sarah, my best friend, six years friendship. 5 feet tall, smiling face, jovial type. (I'm a little reserved type) I was watching the direction she went.

It is a peaceful college, modest students, beautiful blocks, refreshing scenario; the idea that we are going to be here for next three years itself makes me happy.

Suddenly bevy of girls ran towards me. Oh no..today is my last day on this earth. I took my bag and cover my head like a shield and stood there. Few moments later, nothing happened. I slowly lowered my bag, and try grasping the situation there. The bevy were surrounding the man behind me. I can't get to see his face, since he turned towards the other side.

Who is he?

Is he a celebrity?

I'm curious to know, what exactly going on there. I took my step towards him.

"Dream " One of the most miraculous one. Many of us have a good dream when we get up in the morning. We regret of getting early before let dream finish.

Have you ever dreamed of such a dream? If yes means, don't forget to share in comment..... and don't forget to vote .