~LIFE WONT WAIT~

Take care of my heart

I left it with you.......

I stood there like a frozen statue, my heart is hammering inside at rapid speed. I yelled hysterically ran towards my room and I locked the door as if he was chasing me. Still now, my heart is hammering.

I recalled his face; he was smirking as if he is watching funny gags show! What is so funny about me?

I examined myself in the mirror. Bloated face with toothpaste around my mouth, crumbled night dress like a mine worker, on the top of that my messy birds nest hair. I slapped myself. Even in my eyes itself, it looks very hilarious. Like an icing on the cake, my conversation regarding my panty.

No, no, he didn't heard my conversation. I tried to convince myself.

My mind voice: Oh....Really?

Yes, of course. I talked to my mom very quietly.

My mind voice: then, why sudhan is laughing over there?

Shut up! You idiotic stupid brain. Don't cry over spilt milk. Even if he heard that no one dare to tease others with their privacy matter. Just forget about that matter, today is a very important day for you. Concentrate....

WAIT A MINUTE? Why he is here? Don't tell me he is Sudhan's tutor?!

Anyhow I was doomed to see this jerk every morning. I tiptoed in my room; luckily I found my lucky charm. I wore my favorite tops with peach color lace on it. I don't dare to step outside my room, I waited till 8.30 and then I peeked. I scanned the entire room; no one is there in the hall. I swiftly left my house without saying goodbye.

Sara, ''whhhaaat? Tarun saw you in nightdress?''

''Hey! Shut up.....'' I quickly covered her mouth, before anyone could overhear our conversation.

''Wow, that's really interesting. Lucky you, you can see his handsome face every morning'', she sighed by keeping sad face.

''Small correction, it is unlucky me not lucky me''. I sighed

Sara, ''don't worry; I heard that Tarun is a gentleman and he is shy type. So he won't bother you''. She said sounding like that it is not serious as I thought.

Presentation hall....

Megna and her sidekicks occupied the front seat same as in the dream. I saw her hiding something under her chair.
Shit, I'm dead. It must be rotten tomato or egg.
I suddenly felt nervous regarding my presentation.

Then I noticed George and tarun sitting in the last row with the professors. George gave me thumbs up, and made a beaming smile. I smiled back at him. Then him.....he made a weird smile as if a child waiting eagerly to see comedy cartoon show. Am I looking that much funny to him?

I promised myself not to look so lame in front of him and for George he even prepared special notes for me. It adds fuel to the confidence inside and I finished the presentation without single mistake. Megna asked many difficult and bizarre questions regarding my presentation but I technically answered everything witfully to avoid future controversies. I think megna didn't expect this from me. Disappointment reflected on her face, which brought a victorious smile on my face.

Even my professor appreciated me in front of everyone; thank god I got rid of my brat image which originally belongs to megna.

I searched tarun to see his disappointed face, but he is not in his place. I brought disappointed to me. I sighed and turned around. I dashed again, I looked up.