Destiny

3rd person P.O.V

Everything became white.
.
.
.
.
.

"Henry, thank you for destroying the artworks. I couldn't done it by myself. It's hard for me and my guilt ridden. And, I'm sorry for everything I've done. Now, the souls are free. The cycle break. Let's rest now."
.
.
.
.
.

Henry opened his eyes.

"Huh? Where am I?" Henry looked around.

"It's all white before.. what is.. happening?" He confused.

Then he realised..

He was at his old desk!

"What the hell? How..?" The studio was all normal, like it was a new build.

"I'm still young!" Henry shocked and immediately looked at his sketching.

"This is.. old Bendy.. that I made.." he thought, still confused.

"Wait- where's Joey?" He wondered. He then stood up and walked around the studio.

"Joey?"

.
.
.
.

"Henry! Looked! This is my friend, Thomas! He's thirsty for work right now!" Some voice came in. It was Joey.

"Hey! It's not like that!" A grumpy voice could be heard too.

"J-joey.." Henry stunned.

"Eh? Why??" Joey confused.

"H-how could you..." Henry started to cry.

"Hey, chill.. I'm not dead yet.."

"You must be dreaming about weird things again, right?" Joey chuckled.

"You guess..?"

"Well let me guess... You dream about how I would steal your art, then being chaotic and obsessed with this cartoons, and then make this cartoons alive from using souls of our co-workers, then invite you to visit this studio again, and you're in endless loop." Joey said.

"Wha- how did you..!"

"You told me before.. everytime you woke up from making Bendy sketching." He said.

"What the hell.. what's with the "make this cartoons alive from using souls of our co-workers"..?" Thomas said as he stunned.

"Heh.. it was just a weird nightmare my friend had." Joey tapped his shoulder. Henry stayed silent.

"Hey.. let's just changed this name of studio.."

"Eh??? Why?? I was the founder of this studio!"

"Why don't we change it into.."

"Bendy's Studios?"

"Hm.. you're very suspicious right now.. but I guess that's a good name.." Joey said.

"Sorry.. but I'm suspicious to you because of my dreams.
.
.
.
.

"Then it's good now! Let's find another people to join us!!" Joey said happily.

.
.
.
.

Henry's P.O.V

It's been a years now.. and Bendy's Studios was a big success.

I guess all of the things I've been through was all nightmares. It was all a cursed. If only one of the things on my dreams come true.

Like, Thomas and Allison met each other. I still felt upset that they could not enjoy their time together because of Joey's manipulation.