Team up

3rd person P.O.V

"W-what did I heard just now? You? Need my help to get outta here?" Allison still confused. Sammy hold her hands.

"I started to remember about my past. About then Ink Demon."

"That's- good to hear.."

"I want to get outta here-"

"with you, Allison Angel." Sammy smirked as Allison blushed.

"Anyway.. We need to find Tom and Henry first!" Allison fake coughed. He nodded then they went together find Tom and Henry.

"Anyway, Allison, since that we're good, how about, we start a relationship?"

"Eh? I don't think it's a good idea..." Allison looked away.

"Hm?" Sammy came closer to her as he hold her hand, but he got punched by Tom.

"Grrr.." Tom mad.

"Sammy!" Allison ran into him.

"Stay away from him, Allison." Tom grabbed her

"N-no! He's okay now! He wants to get outta here, like us!" Allison said, shaking her head.

"Wha-?" Henry confused.

"Hey, are you sure, Sammy?" He asked Sammy.

"Y-yeah.." Sammy nosebleed.

...

"Okay, we trusted you." Henry smiled as he helped Sammy stand up.

"Hmph!" Tom looked away.

"Looks like we all gonna team up!" Allison smiled.

"Yes, my angel." Sammy smirked as Tom glared at him.

"So, what's the plan?" Henry asked.

"Hmm.. Okay, so we got Bendy, and he cannot see us, or else we'll die. Sammy said.

"We must killed him." Tom said.

"But how? Ahh, the " The End Tape ". If Bendy saw it he will be vanished! But if we do that I'll get back into Joey's house! And it all with going on a loop again!" Henry said.

"But, don't you remember when you said everything change? This round looks different than the other loop." Tom said. Henry nodded.

"No.." Sammy said.

"Henry, when you go back to Joey's house, you should ripped all of his artwork. The artwork was a cursed. If you do that, everything is erased and reset, so what you have to do is fight Joey and let the studio be yours."

"Alright, if that is the only way to stop Joey, I'll do it." Henry nodded, again.

Meanwhile that, Tom stared at Allison, she noticed.

"Are you okay, Tom?"

"Ah yes, I'm okay." Tom smirked. He didn't want to tell her because he's scared.

"Allison, what would you do if you found out about your past?"

"...."

"Honestly, I don't know..." Allison said, looked down.

"Allison."

"Hm?"

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For accepting me." Tom smirked. Allison was still confused about what he talked about but smiled. Sammy that didn't know what they talked about smirked as he watched Allison with him, a little jealousy. As Henry smiled too, he remembered some flashback.

Flashback

"Please don't tell Allison about this. I'll tell her by myself." Tom said.

"You will tell her later?"

"No.. I need some time."

Henry nodded.

End of Flashback.

"Hey, we don't have time now. Let's do this thing!" Henry proudly smile.

Everyone nodded.