Chapter 6: The True Source of a Woman's Power!

Start from the beginning

        "S-sorry, sorry!" He replies, shakily. "I-I was just wondering... what is she doing?" He points to Ava, looking over to me once again.

        I raise an eyebrow. "She's... crying? Like, the thing you were doing a moment ago. When the cat was on your chest."

        "Cat?" He tilts his head at the word, and... oh my God, he's adorable... At least there's a cinnamon roll in this group of murders. I guess I can die with that thought, and it won't be so bad. Everything's fine... this is fine.

        I hear footsteps down the hall. Two of the demon guys, the ones that were in the bathroom, return to the living room in a rush, both with panicked expressions.

        "Why do you have a death room?!" The one with white hair questions me, frantically.

        "Uh..." Okay, now I'm trying not to laugh. Death room? Why would they call it a death room??

        Before I could answer their question properly, a booming voice from Ava's bedroom interrupted me.

        "I've uncovered it!" The man with the black hair walks out of the room, followed by the taller man with the bright blue horns.

        The man with the darker blue horns looks at him, confused. "Huh?"

        The black-haired man walks into the group with a proud expression. "The source of her power!"

        All of our eyes widen and Ava looks up, clearly in disbelief.

        "Really?" The man with the dark blue horns inquires.

        "Asch and I found it before, but we weren't sure." The taller man states.

        Ava, clearly terrified of what they could've found, clings to my arm, as if it's a lifeline. "Wh-What?"

        And then... the man holds up one of Ava's bras, smiling pridefully. Ava's face flushes bright red and I turn away out of respect for her privacy. And here I was thinking they couldn't get any dumber...

~Third Person PoV~

        Rhys steps slightly closer to examine the bra while Noi stares, curiosity evident in his eyes. "Whoa! What's that?"

        "This human is a sorcerer." Asch states, confidently. "Rhys, here." He passes a bra magazine to Rhys, who opens it and flips to a random page.

        "Fascinating.... It seems like a combat guide." He observes. "It shows human females are engaging in a fierce battle with each other with these very garments."

        (Y/n) holds their head it their hands, holding their breath and trying not to burst out laughing. Ava, on the other hand, looks like she's about to explode and starts hyperventilating, her grip on (Y/n) tightening.

        "That doesn't look like any kind of combat I've seen..." Leif mutters.

        After another minute of two of Rhys examining the magazine, mumbling "Fascinating..." or "How peculiar" every once in awhile, he notices Ava's state, red faced and struggling to breathe. And once he notices, Asch realizes how much it's annoying him.

        "Leif, make peace with her."

        Leif only nods, walking to her in front of the couch and kneeling down to her height as (Y/n) pulls Ava slightly closer, protectively.

        "Ugh! Lets just kill her and-"

        "Your majesty!" Rhys interjects. "You said you wanted a prisoner, an informant of I do recall!"