Approved

-
"KID WE GOT IT APPROVED-!"

The door slammed open with Hawks now wide eyed looking at the both of us.
When I looked at him he had a shitface grin laced on his lips now though with wide eyes.

In all honesty I was too fucked out to care that much at this point.

"Good, I hope Dad didn't give you too much trouble."
I purred looking up from Kai's neck.

As soon as I said this I felt regret since he was obviously going to say something embarrassing as hell.

"You actually slept with someone, I'm impressed Babybird. I thought you'd stay a virgin forever!"

Yup, fuck my life.

Hawks laughed while I just blushed a bright red now hoping I melted away at this moment.

"I hate you."
I grumbled into Kai again who was smirking down at me.

"Anyways kid, it's approved and your old man gave me the works but he finally caved in when he saw you fight."

I sighed to myself since this was still way too embarrassing now.

"I'll leave you two love birds to it though, hope he made your first good-"
"OUT!!!"

Hawks chuckled with his hands in surrender while he closed the door behind himself.

"I will also need to teach you how to lock a door."
Kai chuckled still having my face burn in his chest.

"He has a key..."
I mumbled while he just huffed and kissed my head.

"Also not to give out keys to other people."
"He wouldn't shut up till I did."
"No one else gets one understood?"

Kai was beginning to sound like himself completely now which made me smile against him.

"Yea, but let's get one thing straight. You're a mob boss, but I'm no ones minion."
I prodded at his chest while I gazed into his eyes now, he seemed a bit taken aback by my words.

"You're my Angel, I would never treat you as anything less."

"Is that the fear of knowing you couldn't kill me or because you actually mean it?"

"I mean it."
He said simply grabbing me and kissing me roughly.

"And the fact that you couldn't kill me."
I added while he rolled his eyes and squeezed my tits again which definitely shut me up.

Letting out a whimper he grinned in triumph but I just ground down on his hips which wiped that smug grin off his face immediately.

"Two can play at that game."
-

That whole ordeal ended in a few more orgasms afterwards but we both ended up passing out in each other's arms.

Waking up I felt his arms still wrapped around me though I was laying on my back with him on top of me with his arms in an iron grip.

He looked remotely harmless when he slept, he was almost completely silent.
His lips were parted though and he looked incredibly peaceful now.