Home

-
(Y/n) POV
"Did we finally find someone you actually like?"
Hawks teased while we made our way to the vacation house, I saw the girls walking up to the house as we flew over it.

"Not exactly, he just showed up after I slashed into 3 thugs who were trying to probably kidnap that little girl."
I shrugged while Hawks just grabbed my head and began ruffling my hair as per usual.

"That's my little demon! You're still a better hero than me I swear."
He sighed finally letting me go since it was definitely a lot harder to fly with him holding on to me.

We both dropped down and opened the door to go inside before the girls could see.

"So you didn't think that guy was attractive? You literally hate people so I'm surprised you even talked to him."

Hawks remarked flying on to the couch while I went to grab water before the girls got here.
Very soon after I heard a knock and one of Hawks feathers opened the door for the girls.

"(Y/n)! It's good to see you!"
Mina cheered while the rest of the girls nodded in agreement.
Then they saw Hawks and all immediately blushed red.

"How's it going ladies?"
Hawks purred making them all go even redder while I rolled my eyes and resisted the urge to punch him.

Various extremely happy greetings came from the girls as they all sat down around the living room.

"(Y/n) this house is incredible! I can't believe you live here alone."
Uraraka said while attempting to relax, though Hawks was making that difficult.

"It's what I get for having pro hero's as my parents and Birdbrain as basically my sponsor."
I admitted while Hawks glared at me for rhe 'birdbrain' comment.

"But it's so cool! I'd kill to be as recognized as you!"
I believed her name was Hagakure, the invisible girl.

"Babybird over there gets more attention than me nowadays. She takes a load off me when she's allowed to work with us."
Hawks praised which caused all the girls eyes to sparkle as he talked.

"Again says the man that gets mobbed everytime he leaves the agency."
I rolled my eyes now sitting in mid air with the rest of the girls looking at me with wide eyes.

"Your power is insane though so it's for good reason."
I believed that one was named Momo that was now gazing at me in what I figured to be jealousy.

"Honestly I wouldn't preferred a healing quirk, but it's helpful."
I admitted while they all titled their heads in confusion at my words.

"What she's trying to say is that she likes helping the injured, not exactly the whole fighting aspect since she's a bit of a clean freak."
Hawks clarified for them, he wasn't wrong but my quirk did lend me to a brawler role on the battlefield- a damn good one at that.

"I can see that already."
Tsu laughed while the rest of the girls gave her a confused look now.

"Look at this place it's immaculately cleaned."
She gestured around the room with her tongue, she wasn't wrong I spent way too long cleaning this place the day before.

"I'm still impressed you beat Bakugo with such ease."
Uraraka admitted sheepishly while I went to grab them all drinks.
This was stopped by Hawks feathers though who carried the sodas to each of the girls.

I scowled at the carefree grinning man that was still just relaxed on the couch with his eyes closed.

"Thank you Hawks!"
They all basically squealed while he waved them off, as much as he was making a show of this I knew how much he actually disliked being fanned over.

"Bakugo is too hot headed, he missed many opportunities to get hits off on me."
I said while all the girls seemed completely entranced by my answer.

"Where? You were almost impossible to hit for almost everyone!"
Hagakure questioned slightly cheering while she sipped the soda, I think.

"My fighting is far from perfect, he could've easily won if he just used his head."

"We both know that's not true Babybird, you don't give yourself enough credit."
Hawks chimed in while the girls again blushed at his words.
Honestly I couldn't tell if it was from jealousy or what.

"If I can become the number 3 with just my wings, I'm sure you'll pass me in no time. Same with the rest of you, you're all pretty great yourselves."
Hawks praised them and this time I swore Mina was about to pass out with how red she was.

This went on for a while with them mostly questioning Hawks and I about our lives and other things.

This also included why we were so close and how that whole thing happened, again they all seemed remotely jealous.

But after that talk was over everyone got situated easily, then we actually had to worry about food.

Everyone was spread out and talking mostly while watching a few movies that Uraraka had picked out on Netflix.

I was situated against Hawks since he enjoyed using me as a stuffed animal of sort.

"You guys want me to order something? I can just go grab it if you want."
I offered while they all glanced back at each other happily.

"You really don't have to, you're too sweet (y/n)."
Momo said while I waved them off, at least I knew how cranky Hawks gets when he doesn't eat.

"I insist, I'm the host after all. So what do you all want?"

Various answers came from the girls while they debated amounts themselves.
"Does sushi work?"
Hawks suggested which caught the girls attention.

Now various agreements came from them as I pried Hawks arms off me.
"Works for me, just text me your orders and I'll be back as soon as I can. The place we normally get it from is a bit far though so I might be a bit longer."

I said stretching my back while they all agreed.
"Alright (y/n)! Thanks again!"
Mina chirped happily while the rest of them agreed with her.

I slid on some actual heels this time and ruffled my hair in the mirror before I opened the door and turned back to the group.

"Hawks, behave."
I demanded jokingly while he put his hands in surrender and the girls all giggled with me before I left.
-