Date

(Y/n) POV
-
*Bang*

"Oh hey kid! Think you could break it up for like 5 minutes and help your favorite hero?"

Hawks chuckled being thrown against the window by what I assumed was a few lower tier villains that could fly and I guess keep up with him.

"Sometimes I swear you are literally in my life just to make everything embarrassing."
I sighed letting go of Kai and sliding my shoes off while my darkness flowed through me.

"I'll be back in a moment, I won't keep you waiting too long I promise."
I purred back to Kai who was just grinning now while Hawks opened the window and I flew out to help him.

"I see you were having fun."
Hawks chimed in while I upper cut one of the thugs that he was fighting, there was a total of 4 of them.

It was pretty interesting since I knew the whole restaurant, including Kai was watching us.

"Yea before you interrupted."
I said throwing one of the thugs into the other one, though that wouldn't keep them down forever.

He was dealing with what I figured was the leader of the group but he wasn't taking it very seriously.

"Sorry kid not my fault, blame these idiots."
He said knocking the leader out while I sighed to myself and knocked two of the thugs heads together while they tried to hit me.

They both went falling to the ground while I just crossed my arms waiting for Hawks to finish off the last one.

We both flew at the guy and I kicked him in the stomach while Hawks knocked him out cold.

"Okay can go back now?"
I was more than a little annoyed but I couldn't help but smile while he shoo'd me off.

"Have fun, and wear a condom."
"You suck."
"Save that for that guy later-"
"Okay fuck off already."

Flying back to the restaurant I went back through the window and they were all cheering.
Including Kai who was giving me a slow clap with a grin plastered on his face.

"My apologies that took so long."
I said simply sitting beside Kai again and noticing he had his gloves off now.

"It's no problem, you really as as intriguing as I expected."
He said back while I ate a small chocolate dessert I ordered, I definitely wasn't in the mood for actual dinner.

"I could say the same to you. Though I would say if you're aiming to kill me, I would suggest at a more private location."
I said running my finger over his hand under the table.

I could feel the slight goosebumps he had along his hand while I did this.

"I wouldn't say kill. More or less, I want to make you loyal to me."
He chuckled lowly grabbing my hand fully and pulling me closer.

"I'm sure that will be one hell of a goal."

"I get what I want, you know that very well Angel."

I shivered lightly at the nickname but it didn't stop me from leaning in to kiss him.

"I'm not a want, I'll make sure you fucking need me."
I purred pulling away from him and feeling his hand twitch in mine.