"Any room will do, as long as I have you by my side. I don't need all this" Darcey smiled as he wrapped his arm around her back "You're everything I could've wanted and more." 

They approached the desk and a polite gentleman helped them up to their floor, they had a whole floor to themselves. It was worth every penny to see Darcey's face as she stepped out onto the balcony, with the sun and wind in her hair. 

This is what he wanted all along, not just the lifestyle but someone to share it with. But equally, he wanted someone he could be himself with and enjoy the simpler things in life. 

"So what's on the schedule for tomorrow?" Darcey asked as they overlooked the hotel, while the sun began to set. 

"Just you" Sebastian spoke, which caused Darcey to raise an eyebrow, he backtracked and explained, "I didn't mean it like that" Now it was his turn to blush. 

"You look cute when you blush like that" Darcey stated, copying Sebastian words from earlier which made them both chuckle as they relaxed into each other's warmth. "So you seriously don't have anything planned for tomorrow?" Darcey looked up at Seb remembering her question in the first place.

"Seriously, I wanted to get out here early to enjoy the hotel and our time together. It's what you deserve for looking after me this past week or so" Sebastian explained, he smiled as he thought about how well she'd taken care of him. Making him breakfast in bed, the massages and the tender touches. 

"Don't be silly, I did that because I love you" Darcey expressed, but still the words surprised her each time they left her mouth. But she did love him and it was surprising how easy it was, to love him. 

"I love you too" Sebastian smiled, leaning down into a gentle kiss which never failed to take his breath away. "Even if your german sucks" He couldn't help himself, as he teased the poor girl. 

"Are you ever going to let that go?" Darcey shot back, turning to face the german driver now as she folded her arms. 

"No" He grinned, as he pulled her into his arms again, missing her warmth. 

Darcey had never been much of a morning person, but with each morning spent waking up in the arms of Sebastian she decided that maybe they weren't so bad. The view from their hotel bedroom wasn't too much to complain about either, as the early morning sun peaked through the curtains waking Sebastian up with a stretch and a yawn.

"Good morning sleepyhead" Darcey sang, smiling as she leant on her forearm staring at the view in front of her. Sebastian was nice to look the majority of the time anyway, but morning Seb with his head hair and sleepy eyes were a dream. And best of all she was the only one with that sort of gift. 

"It is isn't it" Sebastian mumbled, rubbing his eyes as he turned to face Darcey as they lay in bed together. "I don't think I could ever tire of waking up like this"

"Good, because I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon" Darcey smiled, enjoying the calm as for once they had nowhere to be and none to see. 

"Stop that" Darcey whined, shooting Seb a warning look which only enticed him more.

"Stop what?" He chuckled in response, liking his little game so far. 

 "You know what" 

"Oh you mean, this" Sebastian said as he let his hand tickle up and down her back again, moving onto her thigh before she moved away abruptly. 

"Yes, now stop it. You know I'm ticklish" Darcey whined, trying hard not to laugh as not to give him the satisfaction. She knew his game. 

"Are you?" He grinned, the sort of grin which had her thinking bad thoughts like she'd give him everything if he just asked. 

"You know damn well how ticklish I am Sebastian Vettel, now give up!"

"Not happening, this is fun" 

"Well I guess I'll just get out of bed then" Darcey announced, moving the duvet off from on top of her before Sebastian pulled her back down.

"No, no-stay. I'll stop okay?" Sebastian pleaded, holding his hands up as to surrender. But Darcey wasn't giving in so easily as she stayed upright on her side of the bed, putting an end to the cuddling for now.

"But what if I don't want to stay in bed" Darcey protested, playing her own game now as Sebastian pouted before edging closer to her. 

"Let me show you why we should stay in bed" Sebastian teased, as he hovered over her while she sat. He started at her neck, sucking hard enough to make her gasp but not hard enough to make a mark. He knew better than that. Once he finished he moved down to her collarbone and shoulders, enjoying how sensitive she was to his touch. 

"Sebastian" Darcey gasped, as she felt his hot breath against her neck which spread down the rest of her body. Sebastian looked up, captivated by how breathtaking she looked right now. 

"You're so much fun to touch" He whispered against her skin, his voice vibrating as he moved down to her chest. Feeling how she was already responding to him, her nipples begging to be touched as he teased them through the thin fabric. He carefully twisted and rubbed her nipples between his fingers while Darcey mouth fulls open as she takes a deep breath. 

Next, she could feel him gentling sucking on her now exposed chest, his hands wandering the rest of her body as she felt herself growing wetter by the second. 

"Mhm" Darcey moaned, she tilted her head back and grabbed onto the sheet either side of her as she starred up at the ceiling. 

His position changed as he worked his way down, leaving a trail of kisses as he went, over her chest, down her stomach until he reached the top of her thigh. He lifted his head hoping to gain the approval he needed to take this further but the doorbell soon put those questions to rest.

"Room service" 

Sebastian lowered his head as he lay between Darcey's legs, remembering how he had organised for them to have breakfast in bed and realising now that what he really wanted was off the menu. 

In walked the hotel staff member, with a spread of pancakes, waffles and fruit which was definitely not on Heikki's meal plan that's for sure. The couple wasted no time in digging in as it was apparent they'd both worked up a hearty appetite. 

The two spoke about their plans for the weekend, as Sebastian had a string of interviews and appearances lined as the championship swings in Seb's favour. He never liked to talk about the figures or his chances when it came to weekends like this, where all eyes are on him. The team had already been busy looking into last years data, trying to bring all the correct information into the weekend. 

It wasn't until Sebastian spoke about the team and how hard they had been working, that Darcey realised that this would be the first time seeing everyone. The first time working in the garage without her best friend, who had taken his place? How did everyone else feel about it? 

"It'll be okay, you're not alone in this remember. I'll be right there with you and everyone's really excited to see you" Sebastian tried his best to calm her, but he knew it was nothing compared to the thoughts running around in her head right now.

"I know, but I haven't been there since." Darcey paused as she felt herself choking up, "And I don't know how I'm going to feel but I know that I'm sick of crying over it" She stated as she wiped away her tears, feeling frustrated by it all. 

"You don't have to brave all the time, not around me" Sebastian helped her wipe away the remaining tears, as he rested his thumb on her cheek. "Crying is not a weakness remember"

"I'm sorry I'm such a mess" Darcey smiled, her breathing calming under his touch. 

"We'll get through this. I promise."