"Oh yeah... You're really beautiful though. What's your secret?". Lily asked.

"Trust me sweetheart, she won't tell me either". Lydia blutered out with a pinched smile and flip of hair which I realized she had been doing it often these days.

"Oh". Lily mumbled.

"Please show them to the guest cabins. Next stop, Jamaica!". The Goddess suggested trying to hide her amused smile behind her hand.

"Right away Goddess Mazu". Lily replied, giving a low bow and leading us away apart from Keeper and Lux who stayed behind to catch up with the Goddess.

••••••

"This place is overly fancy". Lydia remarked.

"Gold.. Everywhere!". Malia added with a struck of awe in her expressions.

"It's beautiful". Malachi said, he was holding hands with Sebastian it was obvious that there was a thing between the two. But who dared ask?. They looked good together anyways.

"Yeah". I replied as we followed Lily.

"This ship was a gift from the Jade Emporer to Goddess Mazu". Lily explained.

"The Jade Emporer like Lux's parents?". Jackson asked.

"Yes. Goddess White's parents". Lily replied.

"Woah they're really rich then". Lydia said.

"Rich is not the word to use". Lily deadpanned.

Silence took over as she showed us to our various cabin rooms. "You better rest, Call me in case you need anything". Was all she said before turning to leave.

Malachi, Sebastian decided to share their cabin so as Julius and Romeo. Dad gave me a squeeze on the shoulder, I gave him a nod before he left for his room. Isaac, Malia, Peter, Derek and Lydia did the same before leaving. Jackson stayed back.

"Aren't you going to your cabin?". I questioned.

"Um, I... I want to talk to you". He stuttered. He never stuttered before, what did he want to talk to me about?.

I raised a brow at him. He let out a sigh while looking away then back at me, "Stop looking at me like that".

"Like how?". I asked, my brows furrowed.

Jackson let out another sigh. "I... I just want to thank you".

"Thank me?". I asked puzzled. 

He nodded, "Yes Stiles. I want to thank you for helping me out during the kanima thing and all that. Being there for Lydia when I wasn't".

"Lydia is my friend, I did what I was supposed to do as a friend's duty". I remarked. "Even though you wanted to kill us all, I understand you we're not yourself at that time".

"Thank you". Jackson appreciated. "I'm also sorry for all the ill treatment".

My brow raised higher in question. This was not Jackson or  was I dreaming.