Louis (Part 1 of 2)

A/N

THIS CHAPTER HAS TWO PARTS!!!!!

Louis sat by your side as you sipped your drink. It was a saturday night again and Louis had wanted to take you to a club. So he did. Louis always got his way. As the burning feeling re enacted down your throat he stood up,

"I just need the loo love okay? " he wasn't drunk yet but as he walked off, his feet couldnt take him in a straight line. He dissapeared into the crowd of people on the dance people and you were alone again. Sitting down on your own was a lonely feeling, one you didn't want to feel on a saturday night.

You stood up and smoothed your black, skintight dress which came mid way up your thigh and made your way over to the dance floor.

It wasn't soon after, Lou came back (or so you thought) and started dancing behind you. His breath was warm and raspy, but only you could hear as he kissed the skin behind your ear. You leant back into him, grinding upon him as you looked back at his face.
Shit

Louis was nowhere to be seen.

You looked around you and noticed the same old types of people grinding and eating the faces off of each other. You pulled off of the good looking, purverted stranger and pushed your way through groups and groups of people. The panic swirmed in your stomach until you finally saw him. It was hard to miss him really.

He was with a girl, a stranger and they were dancing. Grinding upon each other and the girl was smirking as Louis left a trail of kisses on her kneck before looking up at you.

His expression didn't change, only the direction of his gaze as he stared at the girls boobs, she leant into him.

It was all too much to see, it was also all your fault.

You had that weird feeling where you had been betrayed, and you had. But you had been the cause. You sat at the bar and the woman stared at you.

"Hey sugar, what is it you want?" The woman was obviously in her mid forties but she had a youthful face. Her smile was kind and warming.

You stared at the rows of alcohol behind her and just settled on one you had been meaning to try.

"A sex on the beach please"

She smiled.

"Sure honey" but before she turned away, she leant in and whispered into your ear.

"This ones on the house if you let that young, good lucking hunny to come and sit over here" she pulled away and winked as you looked back.

Sure enough there was a guy who fitted the description she had given, standing right behind you. And he was gorgeous. Illudicrously gorgeous.

He smiled with his eyes and walked over to your stool.

"Hello" he said, you instantly knew who he was.

"Its me, marcel" he had once been the school nerd.

"Oh my goodness!" You gasped, not quite getting over his new image.

"Where are your glasses?" You asked him, completely forgetting the situation you were in.

He chuckled.

"I have contacts now"

You picked up your drink and stood up from your stool, he was at least three inches taller than you.

"Youve changed so much" it was the biggest understatement ever.

"So have you!"

"Dance?" his hair was long and curly, beautiful.

You nodded as he led you back to the dancefloor...

SWIPE FOR NEXT CHAPTER