The place was a mess. Most of the wooden chairs were broken, while metal cots were starting to rust. Empty cans and wrappers could be seen at each and every corner and all walls were covered with weird graffiti.

"If we hang out, they'll show," I suggested. "Or do we go back and report Clay missing?"

"I don't know." He shrugged, as we went inside. "It's just attention we don't need."

"We also don't need Clay lost." I reminded him, at which Justin turned around and gave me a look which said why are you stating a fact?

Suddenly the door slammed behind us, making us jump and we quickly turned around to find Diego and Luke staring at us in surprise.

"What the fuck?" Justin exclaimed in surprise. "What the fuck? Where's Clay?"

"We don't know." Diego replied to him as Luke shut the door behind him.

"Fuck you, you don't know." Justin was clearly angry. "What are you guys doing? What's the game?"

"We just... We fucked with the clues, okay?" Diego explained. "We sent people places to freak them out, that's it."

"That's all we did." Luke added too, but I still couldn't believe them.

"And there's shit happening that is not us." Diego stated as he looked at both me and Justin. "There's something out there."

"Diego, man, give it up." I chuckled at him. "You're a somewhat decent DB, but you are a shitty liar."

Believe me when I say that he is much more of a wrestler than a football player. 

He can totally beat me to shit.

Just then we heard some muffled screaming coming from outside in the woods, and we all turned to look at the door.

"Come on. Jesus, enough!" Justin shouted at Diego and Luke, at which Diego turned towards him.

"It's not us!" He shouted back as the muffled voice came closer.

We all looked at the door, waiting for something to happen. And it did. 

A person felled in through the door, tied up and mouth covered with duct tape. He was wearing the Liberty letterman and... no pants.

It was Beecher, scared shitless and struggling to get free while his screams were muffled due to his mouth being covered.

"I told you it's not us." Diego exclaimed in my face and turned to help Luke get Beecher free.

"Come on. Get up! Come on. You're okay, bro."

Beecher opposed at first, but when he realized it was his own teammates, he stood straight in front of us.

"Can we... get him some pants?" Justin suggested, and we all gave him a look.

I mean, yeah I wasn't interested in seeing Beecher in his underwear but that should be the least of our worries at the moment.

Luke pulled the tape off Beecher's face as he winced then sighed in relief. Diego untied his hands too and he shook his arm to release the pain.

"That was scary." Beecher breathed out, as we all waited for him to explain. "I'm never going camping again."

"That we all can agree on," I said to him as Luke nodded too. "But what the hell happened to you?"

"Yeah, who did this to you?" Diego asked him too.

"I don't know." He shook his head. "I was just walking with the others and stopped for a minute to tie my shoes. Then suddenly someone attacked me from behind and hit me on my head. I must've gotten unconscious because the next thing I remember was waking up like this in a bush."