Unlocking your car, and getting in, you let out a groan as you leaned your head back on the headrest

Why did you agree to this? Spending hours at a bar... That was totally out of your comfort zone. But at least you'll be with Reid. I mean, he was fun... Sometimes. And even if he wasn't fun, he always made you happy with his random facts.

You had to admit, over the years, you've kind of developed a crush for him. Maybe thats why when Penelope told you that he'd be at the bar you agreed to go.

Pulling yourself out of your thoughts you started your car and headed home. You live about 15-20 minutes away, meaning you only had about an hour to get ready.

You arrived at the bar around 7:05, not wanting to be late because you knew how Penelope could get.

"Oh my god! Y/N, you look stunning!" Penelope said from the table as you walked up to where the team was sitting.

Derek was giving you a flirtatious whistle, and Spencer was just eyeing you up and down. Your face heated up at the thought of him checking you out.

No, stop it Y/N, he doesn't like you like that.

"Yeah, Y/N you look gorgeous," Emily, and JJ said, agreeing with Penelope.

"Oh, please, you all look hot." You looked around the table looking at your teammates. It was true, they all did look really hot.

You noticed they already had their drinks, except for Spencer. You took a seat in between JJ and Penelope.

"Looks like I've missed the first round," you gestured to the half empty drinks in front of them, laughing to yourself.

"Yeah, sorry pretty girl, we just couldn't wait." Morgan was smiling at you. You smiled at the nickname. It seemed like he gave almost everyone a cute little nickname.

"Well, Y/N, what're you gonna have?" JJ asked you.

"Oh, nothing, I'm not gonna be drinking. I'm just here to make sure you guys don't do anything too crazy," you laughed, and glanced at Spencer, noticing he looked surprised.

"Yeah, she's gonna be a total snooze fest with Reid," Penelope playfully rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I-I'm not a snooze fest, I can be very fun!" Reid defended himself.

"Yeah, right. Kid, your version of 'fun' is reading books and going out to watch Russian movies," Morgan teased. The team laughed and nodded in agreement.

You looked at Spencer. He actually looked kind of sad.

"Well, I mean, Reid isn't that boring. He can be fun in his own way, plus his facts are pretty interesting," you shrugged.

Spencer smiled. He started to blush. God, he was so cute. It was going to be hard to not look at him the whole time you were at the bar.

"Y/N, you're only saying that because of your crush on boy genius." Emily said looking at you and laughing.

You glared at her. You could feel you face start to heat up from embarrassment. I'm going to kill her.

"What! I- I don't have a crush on him, I just find his facts interesting and non-boring." Your voice got higher pitched. You'd think since you were a profiler you would be a good liar.

"Mhmm whatever you say," she replied with a wink. Taking a sip of her drink.

You looked at Spencer who seemed to be suffering from almost as much embarrassment as you.