35

"Stop calling me Ally and just enjoy your honeymoon!" I hissed at Ally while looking at her in the screen. It's already 11pm, pero ayaw niya ibaba ang tawag. She's interrogating me.

The newly wed is in Santorini, Greece. Kung ako kay Ally,nag eenjoy ako ngayon. I saw her rolled her eyes. I'm combing my hair, actually ready to go to bed.

"My husband can wait, but my mind and the questions inside it can't." She raised a brow. I adjusted the camera and leaned on the headboard of my bed. Nawala tuloy ang antok ko.

She's interrogating me about Caleb's post last week. Ngayon lang nakita ng gaga dahil masyadong busy sa buhay may asawa. Nagkamot ako ng ulo kahit hindi naman makati iyon dahil nai-stress ako sa kaibigan ko.

"So, what does Caleb meant by his caption?" Of course she didn't see my ig story that time. I exhaled before answering her. I need to sleep at maaga pa ang trabaho ko bukas.

"Okay, just listen first. Don't you dare interrupt me while I'm talking." She chuckled and nodded.

"I posted a picture of the bouquet I had on your wedding on my instagram story." She became more attentive. I rolled my eyes, chismosa talaga.

Hindi ko maintindihan ang saya nang makita ko ang post ni Caleb na iyon. It's as if he's really sure that he wants to end up with me, after everything, after all the pains we both had. He still wants to pursue me. He never leave my side, he always has his way of telling me that I will never be alone, masaya man o hindi ang mga pangyayari.

"I wrote a caption of "When will I?" Pertaining to getting married." Mabilis na nagwala ang kaibigan ko sa screen. I saw Ronnie ran from outside and looked at her worriedly. Nilingon naman siya ng kaibigan ko.

"Babe! Go out, we're talking about something!" Natatawa man ay nagawa kong kumaway kay Ronnie. He smiled and nodded at me. He kissed Ally's cheek before going outside. Again, when will I?

"You're overreacting Allyson."

"What the hell, Grae? Can I see you fingers please." Aniya.

Umiiling man ay ipinakita ko sa kanya ang dalawa kong kamay. She put a sour face when she saw it.

"Wala pang singsing? Yaman yaman tapos hindi pa bumibili."

"You don't know what you're saying. We're not yet together." Nanlalaki ang mata niya na tinuro ako.

"I heard you right, right? Yet? Did you just use the word yet?" I sighed and nodded. And again, she exclaimed.

"Girl, tanda mo na. Ayaw mo pa magpakasal?"

"Boyfriend muna. Gusto mo kasal agad."

"Sagutin na kasi si Caleb! Napakadali ng solusyon sa problema mo, you're just making it compicated. Galaw galaw! Baka mastroke ang lovelife." Tumawa naman ako doon.

"Stop pressuring me. I already have set my mind." I winked at her. She began tearing up. What the heck?

"I'm so happy for you. You deserve the very best in this world. You deserve Caleb, and Caleb deserves you as well." Aniya habang nagpupunas ng luha. She's getting extra emotional.

I smiled at her genuinely. I finally found the real happiness I've been looking for so long. Indeed it's true that you have to trust the process. God told me that He had to break me so that He can mold me into a better version of myself. Damn, I am so blessed.