Chapter 3

Taylor's POV

"Your going to regret that!" The man that stood in the door way said, he didn't look at me his now black eyes were on the creep. The creepy man holding me didn't bother to listen to him and slammed his fist into my face. I screamed clutching my face on the ground. In one quick movement the man had the creep up against the wall, beating him to death. I slowly got up and ran over to Juliana.

"Are you okay?" I asked frantic.

"Yeah, you look worst than me." She said rubbing her thumb on my new purple bruise on my cheek, I flinched at the contact.

"Dennis is probably looking for you." She nodded and got up running out of the room. The hot mystery man stood in all his glory snapping the last kidnappers neck. I quickly brought myself out of being shocked and didn't even notice the same smell from earlier. The delicious woodsy smell enveloped the room. I looked up to find the man staring at me, his dark brown eyes capturing me, causing me to feel like we were the only ones in the room.

"MATE!" My wolf Hailey yelled in my mind. I looked at the man in front of me and finally took in his tall and muscular appearance. How did I not notice him before!? He had dark brown eyes that gave off a mystery vibe, dark brown hair that was messy from what looks like him running his hands through repeatedly, and a strong jaw line shaped his nicely tanned face. I couldn't help but stare at his very kissable lips longer than the rest of his features, I could imagine pressing mine agai--- wait stop Taylor you don't even know his name! I watched as he did the same to me. I looked down at my outfit, my red dress was ripped with blood on it and my hair looked terrible, I could only imagine what my make up looks like. I looked down to the ground. Of course I would find my mate looking like this, he's probably going to reject me. He's way out of my league anyways.

"What's your name?" A husky voice asked me sending chilling down my spine. I gulped finally noticing how close we were very close. I looked up into his eyes,

"Taylor, what's your name?" I asked him.

"Luke. Luke Adams." He replied never losing eye contact. Wait he's the alphas son from the Blood-moon Pack!? The strongest pack in the county, my pack the Dark Forest Pack is the 3rd strongest but we're nothing compared to them. How can my mate be him? They're pack is in Montana!! I'm not about to leave my family and Juliana! I'm not fit to be Luna! I broke contact and slid down the wall, sitting down on the tile flooring. This is all to much to take in. Shocks erupted all on my chin, where he touched. He lifted my chin to look at his now squatting figure in front of me.

"Your going to be a fine Luna." He told me, like he read my mind. For some reason I wanted to believe him. But I couldn't, I don't wanna leave here. I don't even know him.

"I'm not coming with you, I'm not leaving." I told him standing up, and walking towards the door. As soon as I finished the sentence a growl erupted from his throat.

"Your mine! You WILL be coming with me!" Luke yelled grabbing my arms roughly, yanking me over to him. His eyes were black meaning his wolf was about to come out. "I am not leaving without you!" He growled causing me to flinch and shrink back onto the wall that I was being pushed against.

"Who are you to tell me what I am and not going to do?" I yelled back. I don't know where this confidence is coming from but I like it.

"I'm your mate Taylor!" He yelled causing me to flinch once again. Stupid alpha voice.

"Not for long," I replied, " I, Taylor Mae Wal--" before I could finish the sentence, an eruption of sparks cascaded through my body. Warm lips were placed onto mine. I stayed still shocked until he pushed me closer to him griping his huge hands onto my hips. Before I could stop myself I began to kiss back I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled us closer, if that was even possible. I felt him lick my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I refused. Then you know what he did next? He pinched my butt causing me to squeal. He plunged his tongue into my mouth. If it was even possible the Sparks escalated and the butterflies in my stomach felt like elephants. It's cute to think he's the only one that could make me feel like this. Sadly I had to pull back to breath, as I panted I rested my head against his, as he trailed magical kisses down my neck.

"Your going to regret saying that." Luke said, if it's was possible his voice seemed even more husky and sexy. I nodded my head, why would I want to reject him? He's perfect. I glanced up at him only to be met with beautiful brown eyes. I slightly smiled, when I did that he smiled. I didn't know he had dimples!! Ah I love dimples!! His smile caused a bunch of butterflies in my stomach. I gently pushed him back grabbing his hand ignoring the sparks. "We should get back to the party."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Sorry it's so short! I'm at a baby gender party thing and knew I had to update. I'll try and write more soon. Don't forget to vote!