Chapter 7

"Taylor it's time to get up the plane is about to land." I slowly opened my eyes and yawned aloud. I blinked my eyes a few times to let my eyes adjust to the harsh light coming from above.

"Good morning my love." Luke told me. I looked at him and nodded. I don't really feel like talking. I mean I did just wake up. I looked out the window and watched as the plane circled the airport.

I pulled the arm rest back down in between both Luke and I and quickly grabbed the edges of the rest.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah I'm just- I just don't really like landing. I always picture the plane doing a nose dive into the ground killing all of us." I told him as I felt the plane beginning to descend and tilt forward.

"Just breath it will be over soon. We won't die." He told me calmly. Still I couldn't get that stupid imagine out of my head. Dammit Luke couldn't you have woken me when we had already landed?!

Then I felt a hand cover mine and take it off the rest. I peaked threw my lashes and notice Luke taking my right hand. I closed my eyes again and felt the plane ruffly land onto the ground and braking fast. Then it stopped.

"Taylor you can let go of my hand now the plane has stopped." I opened my eyes and noticed that I was still gripping his hand fairly hard. I quickly took my hand out of his and unbuckled my belt. I stood up when Luke stood in the isle letting me out. When I did I felt really dizzy and sat back down.

"You okay?" I nodded and grabbed my water and took a sip.

"Yeah just a little dizzy. Probably from sitting for so long." I stood back up and followed Luke off the plane.

After getting our luggage we made our way to the car.

----

To say Luke's house was big was an understatement. Just imagine a huge mansion and then double the size.

Sure it was gorgeous but just looking at it gave me anxiety. It's probably so lonely in there and quiet. I guess being the mate of the strongest alpha in the country has its perks though..

As Luke led me into the house I felt my jaw drop. Calmness and a homey feeling filled my body as I glanced at the dark wooden floors and the beautiful stair case that laid ahead.

"Are you for real?" I muttered staring at the huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling, for some reason I could imagine two outcomes from that. One of me swinging on it and the second it falling on someone..

"What do you mean mi amore ?" He asked me while handing my boxes to the guards.

"This place is beautiful yet so scary at the same time. What if I break something that is from a thousand years ago..?" While glancing at the many vases and painting around the large room.

"Mi amore please don't worry if it breaks. But if my mother comes over here looking for it we'll just have to tell her it went missing." He replied while running my shoulders. I turned my head to look at him with wide eyes.
"Greatttttt."

I started walking toward a random hall way and stopped. Why isn't he following me?

"Are you gonna show me around or not?" Looking over my shoulder and smirking, he nodded and walked towards me.

"Actually let's play a game first." I told him. This is going to be fun.

"Taylor...."