28.

~Jack POV~

I pulled my phone away from my ear and looked down at it confused. "What's wrong?" Finn asked me. "I called Y/n and she didn't answer...I hope she's okay." I answered. "I'm sure she's fine she probably just couldn't get to to her phone." Finn assured me. "Yeah I hope."

mini time skip.

ring..ring..ring

I quickly picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID.

Y/n🥺❤️ is calling...

Answer.
||||
Decline

"Hey! Are you okay?!" I asked with hesitation. "Uh no not really..." She replied. "What's wrong?!" I asked loudly. Finn looked at me with concern. "Uh..I think I should go to the hospital..but uh Ellie..she uh broke in and cut my face with glass then punched me so I was kinda dizzy that's why I didn't answer when you called." She said slowly.

"Oh my god. Okay well i'm on my way I'll take you." I said. "Okay bye...I love you." She said. She said it...the three words...I was caught off guard. "Bye I love you too." Then she hung up. Finn looked at me with wide eyes "Dude what the hell happened?" He asked.

"Ellie broke into my house and cut Y/n's face and punched her so I have to take her to the hospital." I answered shaking. "Do you wanna come?" I asked. He shook his head "I'll stay here."

at jacks

I walked in and Y/n was laying on the couch. She was asleep and I saw the cut she was talking about.

(OMG i'm so sorry this is so bad i was just trying to show you where the cut was!!)

"Y/n, Y/n wake up." I said quietly. Her eyes fluttered open and I smiled at her. I picked her up and carried her out to my car and we drove to the hospital. "Hey excuse my girlfriend has a very deep cut on her face how quickly can we get her stitches?" I asked. "We have a room open right now follow me." The nurse replied.

(sorry idk how hospitals work.)

They showed us to a room and I laid her on the bed as they took her temp and checked her blood pressure. "I'll have a doctor in here shortly." She said then walked out. "Jack, I don't wanna get stitches." She said worried. "Hey it's gonna be okay i'll he right here." I assured her. "I'm gonna look horrible with them."

"Y/n! You look beautiful no matter what okay? And besides they'll make you look badass." I said. She giggled and I kissed her forehead.

hey! i updated! sorry i know it's short and a bad ending to the chapter but i'm getting there! i'm posting my schedule on my "Give me Ideas" Book because people read my other Eddie x Reader and my Mike x Reader and i'm pretty sure some people read my JJ x Reader so im gonna try and update more❤️ school is hard i'm sorry.

word count: 509