10.

𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙿𝙾𝚅
~~~~

Y/n hasn't spoke to me sense class has started. We only had a view more minutes until we are out of this class. I look up from mine and Y/n's hands that are intertwined. I think his name is Bryce, he was looking at me with hate in his eyes. The bell rung and Y/n stood up quick. She pulled me up by my hand and we walked out of the room.

"Can you tell me why you were ignoring me now?" I asked rubbing my thumb on her knuckles. "I'll tell you when we hang out after school." She said and smiled at me...smiled with a fake smile. I smiled back and we walked into social studies.

tiny time skip

Mr.Fahar was licking his lips looking at Y/n as she was doing her work. I mean yeah she really do be looking SCRUMPTIOUS but like dude you're 40 she's 16 keep it in your pants. Mr.Fahar caught me staring at him in disgust so he looked back at his computer. I looked over at Y/n who was staring at me. When I looked over at her she immediately looked away.

I laughed quietly and then the bell rung.

lunch

Me and the guys went outside to sit because inside is bOrInG. "So do any of you have crushes." Wyatt asked popping a fry into his mouth. "Yeah.." Finn said looking down. Oh I forgot...Millie and Jacob are together. I looked behind and me and they were sitting together at a different table laughing and talking.

Y/n,Sophia, and Sadie all came over to the table. Sophia sat beside Wy, Sadie sat beside Jaeden and Y/n sat real close to me laying her head on my lap getting her phone out of her pocket.

(🤩=you)

ya_y/n: 🥺💞 @jackdgrazerliked by milliebobbybrown,grazercxte, and 2000 more

liked by milliebobbybrown,grazercxte, and 2000 more

it_fannn: i stan this😔💕
elliehiyar: uh wtf
↪️childerstakoda: Uh WtF get off her page.

view all comments.

"Hey N/n." I said playing with her hair. "Yeah?" She asked putting her phone on her chest. "Do you know who Bryce is?" I asked. She moved her head more towards my stomach. "Yes,again I'll explain after school." She said grabbing my hand and looking at it while rubbing it.

after lunch when Jack is in geo and Y/n in physics.

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ
~~~~

I was heading to physics, the class I didn't have with Jack. I felt unsafe, and alone. Even with half the school surrounding me, Jack was the only one that made me feel like I everyone knew me.

My thoughts got interrupted by a someone pulling my hair. "Listen here little shit. You didn't follow my rules so you get the consequences." Ellie said shoving me into the janitors closest. She pulled the string that was hanging from the light bulb and it shined. Bryce and Ellie were standing in front of me. and Aidan and Shyanna were holding me by my arms. Shyanna is Finn's ex girlfriend and she did the same thing that Ellie did to Jack it left Finn crushed.

"Why are you doing this to me. It's not like you can force me not to talk to Jack." I said. "Maybe I can't, but hopefully this will." She slapped me, Bryce. They did that about three times. Aidan and Shyanna threw me down, Shyanna slapped me then Aidan but Aidan didn't slap me. He punched me. The last thing I saw was them all leave the closet, before Ellie could get out the door she said "good luck, no ones going to find you in here."

then, i passed out.

a/n: ngl kind of proud of this one.

word count: 636