𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 [𝐌]

Start from the beginning

"hello?"

"hi miss young, this is seungmin from KB Financial Group."

"seungmin, hello. how can i help you?"

"i'm just calling to ask about your credit card. when would you like to make a payment for your $388,000 purchases?"

y/n should've known what the glint in jennie's eyes meant when she saw the Chanel bag and silk robe that jennie was wearing.

y/n quickly hung up the call and stormed upstairs to her shared room with the idol. inside, she found jennie lounging on the bed, her silk robe slightly untied and a nicely rolled blunt hung between her slim fingers. "$388,000? seriously?" y/n asks in disbelief as she sees designer bags surrounding the floor.

"you kept me waiting, did you think you'd get out of this without consequences?" jennie replied, her tone completely cool as if she didn't spend $388,000 on her lover's card. jennie blows out smoke from between her pink lips, filling the room with the awful scent.

"you're fucking ridiculous." jennie quickly glares at y/n and sits up on the bed, her robe untying even more, letting y/n see the matching set of lingerie that the girl wore under, her supple skin taunting y/n and drawing her in.

"you're lucky i stopped there. i could've done way worse y/n, you know that," jennie then takes another hit, her pupils dilating and her mind turning hazy. "what are you standing there for?" jennie asks rhetorically, eyeing her lover up and down.

"come here and make it up to me if you want to sleep on the bed tonight."

~

y/n was sure it would stop there but once again, she was wrong. it just got worse. the sweet jennie faded into the background and a new jennie emerged. y/n could barely recognize her 'new' lover but there was something about the 'new' jennie that kept y/n thirsty for more. maybe it was the way she treated y/n like a rag doll but ended up cuddling with her throughout the entire day or maybe it was the way jennie took control more. either way, y/n was hooked. no doctor, no therapist could cure her fucked up desire.

sometimes y/n would get confused, sometimes jennie would be like that sweet and shy girl again. sometimes she'd act like a total baby and demand all of y/n's attention. in times like that, y/n didn't know what to do because with one wrong move, y/n could ruin it all.

~

Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea

12:00AM

Author's POV.

with the thumping music and smoke filled room, y/n pulls jennie to the side and faces her with an angry expression on her face. "what are you looking at me like that for?" jennie crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. y/n grips on jennie's arms and brings the girl's attention back on her. "you can't keep doing that shit," like all the times before, jennie doesn't care. she doesn't care about what y/n has to say because quite frankly, if it doesn't concern her, why should she care?

she stopped caring about what other's viewed her as months ago. all the theories inside people's heads were all bullshit and only there because of their consistent jealousy that jennie wasn't sure why they had when they could just mind their own business. jennie would rather focus on herself and praise herself because that's what she deserves and jennie kim doesn't deserve anything lower than the best. "can't keep doing what babe?" y/n looks at the girl in front of her, she was wasted beyond recognition. her eyes were blood shot red and y/n was worried that jennie wouldn't survive the night. she was THAT fucked. y/n takes the blunt from jennie's fingers and throws it out. "you can't keep getting fucked up like this when you know very well that there's people out there who can catch you and then have your face and name plastered on the tabloids the very next day. i can't keep coming to save your ass every single fucking time jennie," jennie giggles, the jacket that y/n wrapped around her falling off her shoulders. "you need to stop worrying babe. i can easily pay them off."