𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 [𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏] 𝐌

Rosé x Reader

A/N: There's around 49k words for part one :) Also, please note that there are two Wendy's in this story, one that Rosie hooked up with and another that Seulgi is married to. They aren't the same person, lol, just the same name.

~

Synopsis: There's a lifelong saying that goes: don't fall for the fuckboy or fuckgirl, but Y/N Choi finds herself tangled in the sheets with the notorious Roseanne Park. Like every cliché, feelings start to drive Roseanne away, but can Y/N make her stay?

~

01. THE BEGINNING

~

Sydney, Australia

Roseanne's POV.

Vanessa (Economics), no. Too boring.

Vanessa (Business Analytics), no. Too clingy.

Alexa (Accounting), hell no. Too attached.

Speaking of Alexa, I should probably remove her from my contacts. "Lis, why didn't you remind me to remove Alexa from my contacts?"

Lisa snorts like my dilemma with Alexa is some kind of joke, like her relationship with Jisoo is any better. At least I don't let my girlfriend dictate my life. That's why I have no girlfriend, they're too clingy and too dependent on you. Casual, no strings attached is the way to go, you can have fun without getting hurt. No one wants to get hurt.

"Like you won't call Alexa sometime this week just because you're bored." There's no telling whether Lisa is going to be right or not. Alexa was a fun time, probably somewhere up there on my list, but her being attached makes me want to bump her lower than that engineering major I had last spring. "Still, you're my best friend."

Lisa rolls her eyes, finally taking her eyes off her phone and resting her feet on top of my headboard. "Yeah, a best friend you don't listen to. Plus, I don't want to be on the receiving end of your wrath when you decide to fuck her then remember you don't have her contact anymore because 'Lis' reminded you to remove her contact from your phone."

Lisa is logical, rational and a rule follower. I, however, am not. I'm far from it. Sometimes I question how we even became friends in the first place. She was always the one getting me out of the principal's office whenever I'd decide that Mark from seventh grade was too annoying and a cut near his lip looked good on him. I was ten the time that happened. Lisa always came in, swooping me off my feet and saving me.

We're now adults, in our last year of college, and nothing's changed.

If she weren't dating that Jisoo girl and if my parents hadn't fucked me up, I'd bet that we'd be good together. But Lisa likes serious and I like fun. We're on two completely different ends of the spectrum. We'd never work out in the end. I gave up on that idea in the eighth grade, Lisa's still a sight to look at though.

"Stop staring at me like that Rosie, we are not fucking no matter how attractive the both of us are. Plus, you'd end up hurting me," I'd say the feeling's mutual between us, but all it's ever going to be is a long running joke. "I'd never hurt you, Lis," and I never would. Lisa is the only constant in my life, the only person I've ever loved and grown to love. I would never do anything to hurt her.